3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I had a quite 48hours new years day and day after was in work and they sent me to the mw clinic to get checked heard hb with doppler then made me drink cold water the felt baby and it kicked and sent me on my way I had an app next day for gtt anyway so the said she'd check me again didn't move that much that night next day back to normal she thinks baby turned face in do couldn't feel it as much
she took ages to find it with doppler though
I would always get checked font care if I'm there every week and they know me by sight lol

I WAS WORRIED SO U NO WHAT I DID DRANK HALF A GLASS OF SHANDY the kids fizzy pop shandy thing, not real lager if u get me, dnt no if it was out to do with that an the cold ness of it she moved haha, guna see how she goes an ring um in morning just to double check xx

AND YES MARIA MINE HAS :(

Mine is near enough none existant. Feel for my hubby as he would have it everyday if he could.

my OH just the same, he wud av it all the time if he cud hahaha

Bless.. Although I do like the way he said that! Hubby knows, that with my SPD, sex does hurt for me. We haven't DTD in god knows when. I don't know why he complains, I do occasionally give him "attention" :haha:

yer we do other things (sumtimes)....i just darent i have so much presure in my bits im scared to hahaha xx

yer we do other things (sumtimes)....i just darent i have so much presure in my bits im scared to hahaha xx

Were you like this with your other 2? I couldn't get enough of him when I was pregnant with Elissa.

nope i was like a dog on heat ALL THE TIME hahaha crazy aint it x

my friend just had her baby boy 8lb 7 an half oz......next my best friend in feb....then u MARIA......then my turn :) xx

my friend just had her baby boy 8lb 7 an half oz......next my best friend in feb....then u MARIA......then my turn :) xx

Then Sarah :happydance:

Just had a lovely lavender bubble bath.. Well was more like a bath full of bubbles :haha: Only problem is my bump and boobs stick out the water :growlmad: Good things is, Chloe loves it when I have a bath and dances away in there. All you see if my belly wobbling everywhere.

yep then sarah, :) arw carnt wait feels like forever away everyone havein there babies,

i love gettin in a nice bath with lots of bubbles xx

yep then sarah, :) arw carnt wait feels like forever away everyone havein there babies,

i love gettin in a nice bath with lots of bubbles xx

Don't forget Feb is only 28 days this year. I think it's going to go fast. Well this pregnancy is flying by for me. I remember the day(s) I (we) got the BFP.

My baby is staying in there until we get a name and till I get my head round how to have a chilled birth lo

My baby is staying in there until we get a name and till I get my head round how to have a chilled birth lo

And until you get round to doing that list!! Any new bump pics from you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->