3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Well all I have left to get is nursing bras as they didn't have my size when we went to get them :growlmad: My hospital bag is half packed, well when I say packed, everything I've brought is in the bag just not out the packaging :haha: Baby's bag will be done in a few days then all that's left is for hubby to sort the spare room out, put everything in there and for him to pack his bag at the last min as it's only spare clothes incase I do actually get my water birth this time.. And then sorted!!

ive still got afew bits to get...need moses basket and afew little bits left on me list then im done xx

i carnt find 1 i like :( gutted i dnt av the 1 i used for other 2 :( it got put in garage for sum reason an went mouldy :( weres ur frm maria can u send me link or pic??????

other note... mine an my bestfriend joint baby shower in 10 days :) carnt wait xxx

i carnt find 1 i like :( gutted i dnt av the 1 i used for other 2 :( it got put in garage for sum reason an went mouldy :( weres ur frm maria can u send me link or pic??????

other note... mine an my bestfriend joint baby shower in 10 days :) carnt wait xxx

Got it from Argos.. I'll just find the pic.

I'm not one for girly type things but I saw this one and loved it. I did want the circus one from Mothercare if we were having a boy as I absolutely fell in love with it.

Attachments

• 7325953_R_Z002A_UC1249793.jpg
    7325953_R_Z002A_UC1249793.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
arw that is sooo cute will defo be showin other half it, but he's more fussyer then me lol xx

Well I'm going to make a list soon then buy it then pack a bag lol

Got ages yet my mum got some baby grows from next so at least baby has something to wear lol

Crying at the opening credits on one born every min not living ne much hope for the actual program

I must be the only one who don't cry at it!!

Just had my anti-d injection this morning and check up. I'm now apparently measuring correct at 29 weeks. Someone isn't measuring right!

well that pain started again, an noticed she not been movin around as much, anyway was on the monitor for an hour all is gud, then had a scan to be told baby isnow breech, so almost nearly all of my pregnancy every time M/W feels me or i av a scan they tell me her head is very low down, so they seem to think the pain im havein is coz she has turned breech, but she got plenty of time to turn back round, its crazy how she has spent so much time head down to now be breech :( xxx

Glad all is well can't believe she's turned breech maybe she realised she shouldn't be there quite yet lol

Glad all is well can't believe she's turned breech maybe she realised she shouldn't be there quite yet lol

me neither u wud of thought after all this time she may aswell stay there hahaha, still time for her to turn but knowing my luck this will be it haha, got another scan on th 25th then 1 on the 8th feb, but will be avin um every 3 weeks frm the 25th jan xx

I don't have a clue what position baby is in been trying to figure it out best part of an hour lol I think its lay across that my best guess

Maybe she figured there Is more room breech sure she will turn in next week or so
Is everything measuring on track so far ?
Got any names yet?

I don't have a clue what position baby is in been trying to figure it out best part of an hour lol I think its lay across that my best guess

Maybe she figured there Is more room breech sure she will turn in next week or so
Is everything measuring on track so far ?
Got any names yet?

ive always been told im measuring a week head but when consultant checked me she sed im 2 weeks behind???? so aint a clue hopefuly get more answers nxt time we go,

only name i like is miley !!??!!!

I don't like girls names either really having trouble ones I do like hubby hates lol
Hope its a boy at least it will have a name lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->