3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I don't like girls names either really having trouble ones I do like hubby hates lol
Hope its a boy at least it will have a name lol

we r the same we carnt agree on anything, i prefer boys names also lol xx

I find girls names easy. It's boys I don't. Plus trying to find a suitable name to go with our last name is not the easiest of tasks!

Ok the big girl beds coming on Thursday so I can have the cot for baby so she thinks its just coz she's a big girl AND I have a pack of newborn nappies go me lol
My mum how ever has 2x box of nappies a box of wipes 3 vests 9 babygrows ha ha think I'm stressing her out?

No list yet going in the loft sat to see what I actually kept
27 weeks tomorrow

Temp of 39.2 and going dizzy I feel pants
Typical my week off work and I get ill had to cancel an extra shift tonight could of done with the money ah well baby comes first resting up dd going my mum's for a few hours anyway so I could get time sleep but now she's staying for dinner and a bath so will be me and the dog from 1 till 7 or whenever they bring her back

Temp of 39.2 and going dizzy I feel pants
Typical my week off work and I get ill had to cancel an extra shift tonight could of done with the money ah well baby comes first resting up dd going my mum's for a few hours anyway so I could get time sleep but now she's staying for dinner and a bath so will be me and the dog from 1 till 7 or whenever they bring her back

I'd go curl up with the dog and have a snooze :sleep:

Wish I could take afternoon naps like I did when pregnant with Elissa. I think I went into hibernation when I was pregnant with her :haha:

If Chloe gets any higher in my ribcage, my organs are going to run out of room :haha: Be interesting to see if she is big or not on Monday.

these last couple of days im really strugglein, my thighs hurt, my back kills, my right hip realy hurts when walkin, with me only been small framed my boobies are HUGE now an they realy realy hurt, to be honest my whole body hurts :( hope this aint how its guna be frm now until the end :( and im soooo tired again :(

yep huni an takin paracetmol even tho they dnt do anything, lol i think its just the way she is layed im startin to get abit itchy skin aswell, im sure i read sumwere bout itchy skin in pregnancy??? carnt remember tho, x

I can nap ok at the mo but if I lay on my left baby positions itself so it kicks me towards the bed so I change to the right baby moves and does the same its mad feeling the kick get stopped by the bed if that makes sence

My back kills me I find bouncing on my ball helps but that's about it can't lay in bed on my back I have to roll out lol

Itchy skin can be many things skin stretching dry skin to puppp or something to with liver
Keep an eye and mention to mw next time you see her

mine is alover body but not realy bad, and not all the time so not to worried, i dnt see M/W till 7th feb but at hosp on the 25th so il mention it to consultant x

Wel me an OH av completely chanhed our minds an we BOTH like the name courtney. And the C matches dd ds first letter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->