3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Yay on picking a name still have a quick chat every night and still have nothing lol

I knew you were going to choose another 'C' name! Do you have a middle name to go with?

Haha not sure on how long it wil last. As it wudnt be sumthing i wud go for but its growin on me an i do like it an its sumut we both like. As for middle names its my mums turn jer name begin with a c tho so we sed no matter wot we choose it will be ann my mums middle name. I no it dnt go but its very rare u say tue middle name aint it. An it means so much to my mum xx

Rant alert

Was at my nieces party on Sunday someone who we know but not that well was there could tell she was looking at me odd then I sat on floor as no chairs my sil shouted at me lol then 2 hrs later the woman said r u preg? In shock I answers yeah 6months I'm not just fat then walked out I am about a 16 UK and bump is the only thing that's grown was fuming walked off with my diet coke lol

Smaller than me. I just look fat.

If that were me, I would of given a sarcastic answer. Some people need to mind their own business!

arw sarah :( glad u told her straight tho hahaha

my god my front rudie is killin me tonight, hurts all the time with lots of lightening things (wotever it is we call it)

hws everyone else doin, time is just draggin for me at the minute :(

arw i think ul go early since u did with elissa dnt think ul get to 40 weeks x

Think its really dragging at the mo
I think baby is traverse so no low kicks here
Dd got her new bed today she's made up so cot is now free for baby

i think 3rd tri is the hardest 1 coz ur countin down the days and they just drag an 2... every 2 bloody min sum1 sayin ''heres my this is it'' i get soooooo jealous hahahaha

Emma - Hope so. Just not too early! Fed up of seeing everyone's 'This is it'!

Sarah - Hope all goes alright for first night in big bed!

She's never fell out of the cot bed so hoping she doesn't fall out of this one don't fancy a trip to a&e

I'm hoping for 38 weeks no more than 40 though I went into very slow labour at 40 weeks last time
You can't go early you will really leave me behind well and truly!!!

I'm not going anywhere till you've had baby.. And then I still ain't going anywhere! Can't get rid of me that easily :haha:

its like my best friend, she has heres early, 1st 1 aweek early 2nd 2 an half weeks early so ive told her she is NOT allowed to go to early with this 1 coz il av longer to wait til its my turn hahahaha

Think ive sent myselfbin early labor. The snow ere is cumin down soooo bad but also thunder an lightenin neve known out like it shit myself xxxx

We had heavy snow for about 4 hrs this am then stopped 3" fell though! I was 'playing' in it for 2 hrs still trying to defrost
Snowman making much harder than what I remember tummy getting the way doesn't help lol

Just cold here now no thunder or lightening or snow going to be an ice rink tomorrow

My best mate Is preg yay will have a friend for some of my mat leave so excited

It was horrible i haye thunder an lightenin at tje best of times neva mimd in winter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->