3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I don't mind as long as im in the house
Some really bad storms in Florida on hol never seen anything like it couldn't wait to get out of Disney and back to villa

sorry was on fone glad u cud make out what i wrote hahahaha

god im a nervous wreck hate ot its my worse fear...an i belive its down to my child hood when i was little my sis an her mate locked me outside when it was a realy bad storm thought i was guna die :( neva been the same since xxx

That's really mean!!!
I'm always on my phone so good at working out what it should say when people text me back and ask what he hell lol

It's actually snowed here for a change. Quite heavy this morning. I nearly fell over 3 times in the garden this evening. Really aggravated my SPD.

Do you have a birth plan ?
I didn't have one last time don't know to do one this time or not

Do you have a birth plan ?
I didn't have one last time don't know to do one this time or not

MW wants to do one at 34 week appointment. Probably won't stick to it. Had one with Elissa but didn't stick to it one bit!!

Oooo my joint baby shower tonight carnt wait an carnt wait to see cake its guna be ace

Yer for ur 30 week huni xx

Thanks Sarah. How's your bump coming along?

Have fun tonight Emma. Would of made you a cake if you lived closer. I enjoyed making the last baby cake I made. Although it took me 3 days to do!

Have a fun night Emma

My bump is there still looks similar to 20 week pic was going to post a 28 week pic on Tuesday will let you know if I do

Spent an hr on my ball last night felt really good after no aches etc but today I can feel a pressure but its as if it its underneath if that makes sense maybe too much time on ball
I'm tired today slept well last night hubby still asleep and its 11 am hmmm might have to ring the phone to wake him up not my fault then ha ha

thanks girls had an amazing night both babys got loads of girls such a great night :happydance: omg my cake was amazing picture just dnt give this cake justis its amazing :happydance:

Attachments

• DSCF1031.jpg
    DSCF1031.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
well thats me now 27, carnt belive i ws sayin in 27 when i want haha baby brain, well wont be doin much for bday this year been pregnant an all plus weather poo poo, just a nice chilled of day xx

Happy birthday !!! Hope you get spoilt xx

Had my appointment with the consultant today. All is well. Only measuring 1 week ahead now so can stay MW-Led. Only problem I have is, why do they write so messy in your notes that you can't read what they've written?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->