3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Had my appointment with the consultant today. All is well. Only measuring 1 week ahead now so can stay MW-Led. Only problem I have is, why do they write so messy in your notes that you can't read what they've written?!

tell me about it, it realy realy annoys me when they do that, :growlmad:

I think I manage to understand 98% of it what happens working with them lol

Glad you can still be under mw care

Got my 28week app tues

Just really want to know what position baby Is in

Well what a pain the was 10mins late arriving then I had to wait to go in urine ok blood done hr fine position well she doesn't know so still clueless
Back in 4 weeks

My MW has trouble sometimes because of the AP. Takes her a while but she figures it out.

She didn't seem too bothered really just said if I was close or going into labour then they would find out but not this stage

Off to get a pedicure and nails done to cheer me up a bit got to have nice toes in l&d lol

Well these last two months are going to be fun.. Not!!

Found out yesterday from our letting agent that our landlord has passed away so we don't know whether we have a roof over our head or not. Won't know until Friday. So spending the day looking for another house just incase. The only problem is, not alot of people take pets, especially with how many we have. Pain in the arse! This is not what I wanted to be doing 2 months before my due date!

Well these last two months are going to be fun.. Not!!

Found out yesterday from our letting agent that our landlord has passed away so we don't know whether we have a roof over our head or not. Won't know until Friday. So spending the day looking for another house just in case. The only problem is, not alot of people take pets, especially with how many we have. Pain in the arse! This is not what I wanted to be doing 2 months before my due date!

How many pets do you have?
What a nightmare did you find any back ups when looking today?
Try to think positive (well as positive as you can) you could get a nicer place without loads of problems and love it there
I know its not ideal but try not to worry about it and take each day as it comes

We have 2 dogs, 1 huge house rabbit and 4 rats. Most people down here don't even take dogs even though our dogs are tiny (my rabbit is bigger!). We're going out now to hopefully see if we can get some viewings.

Arw no maria the last thing u need at mo as sarah sed try n stay postive :)

I get to see my baby girl again in friday :) an hopefully my actualy consultant wil be there which i can understand and get more info frm :-\ x

Not long til you see her.

House number 1 = No pets
House number 2 = Accepts every other pet except dogs. My dogs aren't going anywhere!
House number 3 = No dogs

Onto another subject, I'm pretty sure I just lost a fair bit amount of my mucus plug.

Arq no about house. But sounds horrible for be to ask but did u tk a pic. Just i think i keep loosein bit i didnt tk a pic tho but when i spoke to midwife see sed it re grows anyway?!? Xxs

No I didn't. Looked like a big blob of snot. Literally just fell onto the toilet paper. Just a bit bigger than a 50p. Yeah, it can regenerate itself.

Yer sounds like mine. Carnt remember losin it with other to i wud of done but must of been when in labor. Xx

What happens if urs dnt grow back? With u avin elissa early they is a gud chance ul av this 1 early. U abit scared? Xx

What happens if urs dnt grow back? With u avin elissa early they is a gud chance ul av this 1 early. U abit scared? Xx

I'll text my MW tomorrow but no not really. I can feel she's up high and not engaged.

glad ur not worryin hun, and ur guna txt her 2moz :) xx

Well think i have managed to sort my leave date and shifts out so just going to wait and see what my duty says when it comes out in a few weeks hoping that it will be what i have asked for

Well my good news is hubby has a job!! starts in 3 weeks so made up get redundancy money and he has a new job hes already planning what to spend it on was looking at holidays last night for oct 14 to florida i think its too early as baby will be 18m but he just said we can go again when baby is 3 (which is my idea to go 1st time round didnt plan on a trip in the middle) did ask where the hell he is getting all this money from he said he will find it MEN they just doing get it lol
so im looking at a little trip to cornwall this year and maybe venture to a beach hol next year We will see who wins prob him coz i do love florida and DD loved it so much but with a 18m old? just not convinced its a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->