3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I love going to Cornwall but haven't been in, I think 6-7 years. And it looks like we won't be going on holiday anytime soon.

Glad your hubby now has a job.

well the scans ive been avin av been to just check blood flow throw cord an to mk sure i av enough water rnd baby, which i kinda gatherd in the end.....well when i was last there 3 weeks ago i was measurin 2 weeks behind, now i measuring 4 weeks behind consultant not happy an i gotta o bk in 2 weeks for a proper growth scan, which falls on the day im already avin a scan done to check placenta so kills 2 birds in 1, after scan im seeing consultant and we will o frm there i guess :thumbup:

She measures me.with a tape measure. She nos im only small framed etc but not happy with lack of growth an stuff. Frm measurein aweek ahead. To now been 4 weeks behind consultant not happy an just wants to mmk sure.all is gud will LO. But im not happy with gtowth n stuff. If i lay down my belly flat as a pancake. I feel im gettin smaller not bigger x

2 weeks is a long wait on your side hope everything is ok and baby is hiding in there and being very clever with positions!!

2 weeks is a long wait on your side hope everything is ok and baby is hiding in there and being very clever with positions!!

it is a long wait for me there on the 8th but its to give LO time to see if any change xx

:winkwink: ive washed ironed and packed babys hospital bag, just because im bored lol and got everything i want for her to take to hospital no doubt il change my mind and it will be packed and un packed like a thousand times hahaha

not done mine yet as i just need to get afew more things for me i.e granny knickers etc lol x

I don't have clothes for baby yet mum has some so will just use those and buy pink/blue when born
Really will make a list soon need most of it ha ha
Last time I was all done by 23 weeks and waited and waited

Got a poorly dd temp and vomiting so managed to convince hubby I needed to stay off work with her so got a nice nap he was gutted he had to go in ha ha

Holiday booked Friday 5th July can't wait just hope I'm ok to go and not a zombie

Centre parks elveden park can't wait my mum and dad coming as well so hope I can have a chill with baby

Something to look forward too. Would love a holiday but won't be going on one for another good few years.

I was looking haven caravan in cornwall but using hubbys redundancy money so excited

yey for bookin ur holiday
i wont be goin anywere either this year maria, still got a house half finished and was realy wantin bathroom an kitchen doin b4 baby cums, but just dnt av the money to carryin on with the work at the min :( i still dnt av a bedroom carpet :( im just glad to be in the house an not in the caravan in bk garden xx

29 weeks feel this is going so slow
Feel so tired all the time cent wait to drop hrs in work and then finish half debating bringing mat leave forward at the mo it starts at 38 weeks finish 36 with hols next 7 weeks seem to be ages away

Know the feeling there. I'm always tired.

Well ladies, our house is being sold. The landlord was in a serious amount of debt with the bank over this house so it's now in the banks hands and they are selling. Luckily, my DH's ex uncle (I think) but very good family friend, was going to buy this house but no-one will take him seriously. But.. There is another house, 10 houses up in our road that is for sell so he's going to buy that and we will rent to buy off him. So hopefully will be moving soon.

glad things are startin to look up for you maria, last thin u need at moment will u be moved b4 baby??

gettin sum right tightening and pressure today ;-/ when i walked back frm doin school run this morning i had to stop until 1 of the tightenings went away was quite painful not had another like that tho thank god x

Well he's now in a bidding war with someone else. This other person wants to buy it, do it up and rent it. Where as our person just wants to buy it and we do it up ourself. But so far we're the highest bidder, so fingers crossed it stays that way as we really want this house being it's in the same road so not far from school and our shop. And if we do get it, yes we'll be moved before baby is here.

I've been getting a few period like cramps the past few days. Baby is moving alright so I'm guessing it's just stretching cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->