3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

as u both no i live in a very small villae an quite alot of kids r off school with this, my DD AND DS av been in contact on a reg basis with sum of the kids who now have it? im so worried coz aint it dangerous for us pregnant ladies? xx

Ok I'm lost sorry
Been in contact with what??

I think its not a risk to baby while preg but baby can catch it if you have it when give birth

My understanding is its bacterial and starts with sore throat then rash its the strep bug which is quite common

cheers huni, just hope my kids dnt get it then il be fine lol

well my best friend only got 18 days until due date sooo jealous hahaha plus her other to were early, so she could go anytime realy x

Awww seems like we have forever to go
Our labour ward is being renovated so moving for 10 weeks to a different area so I might be one of the 1st people to use it when it opens all going well!!
Started listening to my hypnotherapy cds will see if it works

arw u could be the 1st to use the new suite that will be nice :) i no ive told my friend to keep her legs crossed and not to go to early coz it will mean ive got even longer to wait hahahahahaha xx

Hi how is everyone?
I'm ok tired after working sun and Mon lucky dd wants to play with dolls so I can chill a bit
Had a scan yesterday at work just because I can :) got to have a perk!! All is fine cord not near neck so relaxing bit more that not going to have problems like last time he asked if I was nearly 30 weeks I was 29+6 so he was happy with that
Was strange seeing such a big baby compared to 12 & 20 week scans
Baby is transverse as I thought even hot the head on the right side!! Still didn't find out sex although he said its in perfect position and he can see which it is I looked but not a clue ha ha will find out soon enough

yey for 30 weeks sarah, urs seem to be flyin by to me haha, and thats got to be the perks of the job ey!! lol

im ok got M/W thursday, the scan friday x

scarlet fever???

On computer and just seen the full post where the scarlet fever was in the title down side for only ever using my phone you must of thought i was mad asking when it was right there ha ha

yey for 30 weeks sarah, urs seem to be flyin by to me haha, and thats got to be the perks of the job ey!! lol

im ok got M/W thursday, the scan friday x

im starting to think i need to start planning a bit lol
i got some baby grows out of the loft and decided i needed a new moses basket so going to buy a new one hubby decided need a new play mat?? why im not sure but there you go and he wants a new bouncer as well so let him ha ha

I dont think its going that fast until i look at how long i have left in work and thats not long and the requests are out and im writing mat leave YAY
2 full weeks, a week of 2 days then 1.5 days then a 7hr week lol cant wait

Been across to where the delivery rooms have moved to and they are ok not too bad still want to be in the new rooms when the open up might go and shout at the workmen lol get them to hurry up

Scan is about the only perk to the job saw the consultant on corridor and he asked how i was so i just asked for a scan he was like yeah come at 4 then said as i was leaving when do you want the next one?
I said i will try not to have another one as i know everything is fine now and if it changes it will stress me out and i am not having that i am going to be mega chilled (i hope)

I cant believe that your scan is friday that has gone really fast seemed like when you said 2 weeks it was going to take forever!

My friend had her 12 week scan yesterday all is good so baby will have a play mate come aug!

i no i cudnt believe i had 2 weeks to wait, but i can see there point with me already avin 1 done may aswell get it at the same time, plus they carnt seem to worried to leave me 2 weeks, but they did say will give baby chance to make a change, hopefully she is just all curled up in a ball, and ive nothing to worry about lol

yer u let hubby buy wot he wants hahahaha
and as for u avin another scan done, if u can wait it out thats great, but i wud be there all the time hahahaha xxx

Ok so i carnt stay of the loo today so nervous. Wel midwife yesyerday went ok i guess. But left thinkin she nos sumut i dnt coz she wont guna mk me another appointment i questiond it n she sed to b honestt unsure wot they guna do with u. Il mk u one but cancle it??? She sed ive only just grown a cm so only just measurin 28cm now :-\ she also sed babys head is rite on the brim of pelvic just the way she was with me an the things she was sayin i think she nos sumut i dnt an thinks i wont mk my nxt appointment!! Guess il just av to see wot today brings an hopfully my baby is just hidin very well xx

What times your scan?? Try to to think about mw wait to see what they say today hope all goes well xx

little 1 a bit small but they not concerned, :cloud9: dnt have to have another growth scan whoop whoop :cloud9:

but im 80% lookin towards a c-section due to placenta, so gotta av another scan for that in 3 weeks and go frm there, but ive been told to get my head around a c - setion :nope:

apprently my wee showed im starving and dehydrated?????????????? dnt see how when im carnt stop eatin and the amount of milk an water i drink due to 24/7 acid??????? so i kinda shruged that 1 of,

just wish i new for sure what was happening, neva ad a c-setion b4 do i need to change what i put in my hosp bag etc???

hate not knowin :dohh:

Yay for no more growth scans
At least you have time to get your head round the c section and can prepare things properly eg stay in hospital child care food in freezer etc
I think hospital bag would still be the same just mindful of the waist band on pjs and pants where they would rub

If your drinking like you said someone obv read the dipstick wrong its like a colour match chart so might of got giddy lol

Glad everything is ok though big relief xx

Wel even my mum piped up an sed excuse me emma is constanly eatin etc. Yer this mornin she had no breakfast due to nervs etc. An the women repky was oh wel it dnt get like that frm just avin no breakfast. I ad just ad an internel do u think the jelly cud mess with the test???

He sed he tip is over my cervix. An carnt del like that?!? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"