3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

No, you can't deliver if it's over the cervix. Let's hope it moves up a little but I'm sorry to say, I doubt it will. There's nothing wrong with a section. There'll still be a healthy baby at the end!!

Yer he got me bk in 3 weeks but its very unlikly. Im just alittle scared of wot to exspect etc. Baby wil be prefect in everyway :) lol x

Erm yeah missing breakfast can give ketones in urine which is what she would of looked at in the urine test

Just be prepared to take it easy after birth and get moving as soon as you can so you don't go stiff

Lol thats wot i sed sarah i sed ive not eaten breakfast
to jer but she was mkin out like ive not eaten in days. Coz she was sayin it dnt go like thay frm missin 1 meal. Oh wel least of my worrys i no im eatin lots.an.drinkin tons lol x

hows everyone doin? kids have a week of school god knows what im guna do with um, just to tired to do out :( im sure il think of sumthing lol x

Isobelle is off next week and tony finishes work Friday so he's off all week with her thank god otherwise would be dvd and duvet week

Elissa's off next week.

Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant but I can't wait for this to be over! My SPD - If I could beat it up, I would! My RLS can go do one, I would like to sleep! And now, since yesterday, I'm itchy, especially at night so I will be bringing this up with the MW on Wednesday.

Know what you mean im counting the days i have left in work a the mo hating every min of it half thinking of just giving up now My bac is really starting to kill me to the point i cant get comfy no matter what i do or how i sit/stand/lay

Trying to find relaxing music for the birth any ideas? hoping to have all the hippy type/classical then an different list of upbeat depending on my mood at the time knowing me and the way i am now i will throw the ipod out the window lol

Random question...can you feel your cervix?

I wouldn't know on relaxing music as last time I had rock music playing and will probably do the same this time.

I just asked hubby about the cervix question.. He couldn't feel it the other day. Why you ask?

i agree im soooooo over been pregnant pretty much hated every min of it this time round, realy dnt think ive got the strength to mk it till the end :(

I wouldn't know on relaxing music as last time I had rock music playing and will probably do the same this time.

I just asked hubby about the cervix question.. He couldn't feel it the other day. Why you ask?
I can feel mine just thought it would still be hidden for a few more weeks

Got no choice there Emma. Best for baby :thumbup:

I have no idea Sarah. When do you next see MW?

Next week will mention it doubt its anything though

Ouch ouch ouch I have pulled something when getting up off settee last night dam ligaments :-(

Had MW today. They're pretty sure she's head down but not engaged. Measuring on track. Had +1 protein and +1 leukocytes in my urine sample. But everything seems fine. MW is doing a home visit at the end of the month to discuss birth then my last visit is 2 days before EDD.

Yay for head down, we don't do home visits round here all in clinic :-( I thought you would of had another app inbetween
What birth are you hoping for?

Yay for head down, we don't do home visits round here all in clinic :-( I thought you would of had another app inbetween
What birth are you hoping for?

If I was with the other hospital, I wouldn't of had a home visit but since I've changed hospitals, it's a lot better. I know my MW is on holiday for 2 weeks in March but I'm fine with not having another appointment inbetween. I have her personal number if there's a problem.

I want a water birth. I WILL have my water birth this time :haha: Baby needs to stay put until full term!! I'm not going to do a birth plan. Had one last time and didn't stick to it. Infact MW didn't even look at it. Ash knows that I want a water birth and if I want pain relief, the only pain relief I want is G+A.

How are you going with the hypnobirthing?

I never had a plan last time just went with it good job really was prob against everything I would of had in it but this time putting some rough things in and obv if goes off track again so be it they will look at myp
plan they will have no choice I will nag till they do ha ha

This time will be different hypno going ok still on rheb preg relaxing cd till next week but def doing something or I'm really bored and fall asleep everytime ha ha quite excited for next cd just to see what happens
I want water birth as well we have 1 pool in hosp but If I hold till the renovations are done then will be 2 so hoping building goes to plan lol

Bit worried I won't think I'm in labour when I am had false labour for days last time so scared I will just think the same and end up giving birth in ambulance in something ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->