3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

With Elissa, my waters broke first and contractions started 8 hours later so thinking about it, I'm not sure if I'll know when contractions start :haha:

They broke my waters so no idea what thats like got my pads for the bed just in case

They broke my waters so no idea what thats like got my pads for the bed just in case

My waters went in bed and I managed not to get any on the bed!! And it wasn't a trickle, it was a pop and gush as you heard it :haha: Got my PJ's soaked though :haha:

hi i ad such a shitty day yesterday, just cudnt stop cryin over nothin :( had belly ache on an off alday, woke up this morning feelin more freshed and less tearfull haha bring on the new day :) xx

Awwww hope today was better for you xx

I've been feeling off all day dont want to eat feel sick generally a grump when it comes to food lol

We decided well I said not to do v day he agreed well I'm sure he did but he comes home with a card and 2x boxes of chocolate both my fave I got him nothing as agreed but feel guilty now he says he doesn't want anything

Baby is def twirling today getting kicks everywhere bottom left is where most have been up to today but now top right top left middle left I'm black and blue I'm sure!!!

Advice needed!!!! (tmi)

Just been the loo and there was a blob of what looked like ewcm about 50p is this my plug? I know it can regenerate but just checking its normal never had it last time ??
Would of been quite excited if ttc lol

Advice needed!!!! (tmi)

Just been the loo and there was a blob of what looked like ewcm about 50p is this my plug? I know it can regenerate but just checking its normal never had it last time ??

Did it look like snot? If so, yes that's your plug. I'm still losing alot of mine. MW isn't worried though.

Advice needed!!!! (tmi)

Did it look like snot? If so, yes that's your plug. I'm still losing alot of mine. MW isn't worried though.

Yeah it did ok so no need to worry another thing to add to my list of things to mention to mw

Nope no blood
Decided id like a water birth like the one on one born every min last night except I want the tub full lol

Nope no blood
Decided id like a water birth like the one on one born every min last night except I want the tub full lol

i second that if not blood in it ur gud, :)
yer i had a much better day today no TEARS lol
but by god does my front rudie hurt lol

My god I know she said she labours quick but was not expecting that quick

My back is killing me I'm in total agony can hardly move
Crying at the thought of work tomorrow and Monday but then knowing my reduced hrs start after that hubby suggested bringing mat leave forward which I might do will chat to matron on Monday see what she can do -she's very good at working things out without extra leave etc
Ah well off to bed got 2 days of 13.5hrs shifts to get ready for

Wel moses basket finally arrived yesterday. So cute. Been an paid rest of pram of today and brought carseat home with us. :) got last few bits for baby. Things seem even realer now with car seat moses basket all waitin in bedroom. Just need little lady now. Oh its soooooooooo guna drag even more now xxxxx

Hope your back is better Sarah :)

What moses basket did you get in the end Emma?

Well ladies, I probably won't be on here much from now until mid March somewhere. After viewing many houses cause the landlady won't let us have this house even though it's falling apart, we viewed a bungalow we liked today, well Ash liked it more than me. So far we're the only one's who have seen it and it's likely we'll get it. It's available from the 02 March so I will be frantically trying to pack everything into boxes and selling crap we don't need and then frantically trying to unpack everything ready for the end of March while trying not to put myself into early labour!!

On another note, my belly button piercing is quite stingy today :(

well its my best friends due date today an she is fed up esp coz her other 2 were early not real early tho, this is the longest she been pregnant for, she at midwife today also, but she got a feelin baby is now breech due to were she can feel baby an also were she feelin movements guess midwife wil tell her today were baby is, realy hope she aint breech for her xx

Maria you can pm your mobile number if you want do you can still chat etc would be a shame not to keep in touch for a few weeks so close to the day!

I'm at mw in 30 mins then got whooping cough jab after dd didn't want to come till she heard I was having a jab lol
3 weeks left in work and all reduced hours can't wait
Back feels better today but think I'm actually going to pop I feel so stretched on right side lol
My plans for next weekend...buy a car (find one 1st) buy wardrobe for dd and baby buy Moses basket mattress hospital bag and things to put in change mat bedding hmmm think I can get lunch out of this and make a full day of it?

i gate crashed my friends M/W app, coz been gettin that pulsing throbbing pain in back again along with belly tighenings, she sed they is no sign of uti which can cause it, and as she can only check for basic things if it carrys on ive gotta go to hosp, i feel so ill today realy clamey an head is pounding :( nice soak in the bath later an another early night for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->