3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Take it easy and rest as much as possible def get checked out though still hoping its bh though xx

the only thing puttin my off goin to hosp is they is no reg pattern i can go 30 mins without 1 then i can av um every 10 mins, then that will be it for afew hours???? its crazy x

Id still go get checked either will know its nothing but bh or know if its labour trying to start

Oh forgot to say mw went fine baby head down not engaged but not worried now, back is on right side which is why I'm sore on that side baby kicking away hb 140 give or take
Spoke a bit about birth and she gave me a name of a mw to speak to about aromatherapy to complement the hypnotherapy if all goes to plan so might see what she has to say

My arm is killing me where I had my whooping cough jab she said it will though as i had a tetnus jab 15month ago and this has tetnus in as well

I just had a nap lol not feeling great today baby been bit quieter than normal so came home from blue planet aquarium I slept he took dd to his mum's for an hr bliss

i feel like im getin a bloody head cold or sumut, head feels full of water argh!! just 1 thing after another x

Nearly over though xx

yep everytime i look at how many weeks YOU are i think god wow thats past soooooo quickly hahaha yet i feel like mine as dragged, im so over this pregnancy lark hahaha

I look at your ticker and think your so for ahead of me!

Watching the brits realizing I'm so out of date with music lol
Hubby won't watch obem do its one while he's out

My OH reminds.me thats its on but dnt watch it with me haha to bneb honest tho i always cum to bed an watch it in bed :)

Didn't like this weeks obem dont know why but wasn't great
Been out for dinner tonight with vouchers hubby won so tasted better not actually paying lol only thing couldn't fit much in baby moving all over the place bet it was trying to block the food lol

Didn't like this weeks obem dont know why but wasn't great
Been out for dinner tonight with vouchers hubby won so tasted better not actually paying lol only thing couldn't fit much in baby moving all over the place bet it was trying to block the food lol

no i didnt think much of it either,
arw bet that was nice taste so much better when ur not payin for it :haha:
im gettin so restless at night time again findin it realy hard to sleep, just carnt get comfy and bloody acid argh!!! all be over soon xx

Well the bungalow fell through. Landlord decided that even though he was classing it as a 'family' home, he didn't want children or pets living there. But we viewed a house yesterday and even though there were a few people who viewed it, the letting agent only passed our details on as he only liked us and no-one else. Just waiting to hear back.

Sorry haven't been talking much. Just feel down lately. Don't have much to be happy about recently.

Posted my 35 week bump in the 'bump' thread. Felt brave and did a bare belly shot.

Hope you two are good.

arw huni dnt worry about us we will be here when ever u need us, u av so much goin on right now :( ooo il take alook hehe aint took a bump pic for ages think il do 1 2moz hahaha

well my bestfriend was due on the 19th and after avin her other 2 alittle early i guess we all thought she wud this time but nope still no baby, think she is booked in for a sweep nxt week if still here x

Nightmare about the bungalow what an idiot family home but no kids that's just daft
Hope this new house goes to plan for you last thing you need right now
We are here anytime if you want to vent
Your bump looks fab by the way!!

Emma your friends baby is holding on to be as close in age as your little one
Do you have any names yet?

Well I'm ok not much to report really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members