3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Haha i did tel her she not aloud to go earrly coz il av lonher to wait haha so i may of jinx her opps. As for names nope sore subject. We r gettin to the pointt of arguin over it now. So just guna wait til she is here now x

Thats not good when you argue!
We have a boys name but not a girl so my bet is its a girl ha ha
We keep playing with names but nothing Is jumping out like Isobelle did ah well I got 7-9 weeks yet

Thats what we are aiming for but girl names are so hard

I found girls names easy for names you don't hear oftens. It's boys names I have trouble with.

I'm so bad though you know that annoying person who puts you off every name by saying nicknames or that a dogs/cows/cats name?? That's me and hubby is not much better ha ha we are a nightmare
Currently deciding if Jasmine is a) too 'trailer trash' his thoughts or b) if dd will relate it to Disney princess and be upset she doesn't have a princess name -my thoughts

Tis bloody freezing this evening :cold:

33 days left.. When you look at it like that, it doesn't look far away.

god i just wont 1 night without acid argh!!!! i ad few night awhile back with none yey.... but im tellin u its cum back million times worse :(

I left the heating on a bit high last night so when we came in from my mum's it was roasting even dd made a comment oooops was nice though ha ha I'm refusing to get up though thIs morning
Hubby started his new job today so nervous for him I hate New jobs and it 30mins down the motorway he's only ever worked 5 mins down the road so feels weird knowing I can't pop to lunch with him and he won't ever take dd to school now etc just glad I only have 3 more school day get ups for work so I can take her not my dad

Baby is doing something to my hip it blinking hurts not sure what but feels like its grinding against it knocking me sick

Anybody want a free dog?!

I get that (hip thing). She kicks my hip and it bloody hurts. This morning I got woken up to two forceful kicks to my ribs.

Hope hubby has a good first day at work!

Have you tried Tums Emma? Lovehearts (the sweets) also work :thumbup:

Oh, and we got the house :dance: Can move in on the 8 March.

Yay to the house 11sleeps till you can move!! How's the packing going?

What's your dog doing??

Yay to the house 11sleeps till you can move!! How's the packing going?

What's your dog doing??

Haven't started. Need to get some boxes first.

He barks at nothing which then sends the other dog off. Doesn't do as he's told. Just a total pain in the arse.

ok so lost loads of plug about half 11 lastnight, and sum more just now, ive got belly ache also, sods law OH workin away an he got my car, also do i ring midwife coz not sure till friday if im avin a section or not??????????

wot do i do im all in a flap haha

Ring I wouldn't wait either once you know about section thenugh ge different but while its all still unclear ring
Any show?

No bloody show but i didnt get that with either 2 kids until i was fuuky dilated. Im waitin fr my sis to pick me up but she a gud 40 mins away. OH got my car an tje only other person ho drives is my bestfriend who is over due an carnt fit behind the wheel anymore haha il keep ya pisted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->