3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

I hate bathing our dog he hates it as well not something I would even consider being preg

My dogs were stinky and needed a bath!! The older one has got used to it and just stands there. The younger one, this was his second bath and tried to jump out. Didn't succed being a tiny dog :haha:

Hi girls all ok no baby lol still gettin iregular pains and tightenins but they dnt seem to be botherd. Theu didnt even check me down there!!! Seein consultant tomoz an got a scan so see wot they av to say im currently stayin at mums. Due to been qquite far frm hosp an OH away at mo so wont b on much until i go home. Hopefully goin home at the weekend xx

Helena without the 'H'.. if you get what I mean. Is that a name you like?

Glad you're ok Emma.

Had the MW today. I'm no longer under MW care but consultant care now. All because my BMI is higher than what they allow when under MW care. Which means I don't get my water birth. Not happy about it. Wasn't allowed a water birth first time and not allowed one now.

Yeah its one that I decided I liked last night

Thats pants about mw care I saw a cons at 16weeks coz of bmi he said its fine being under weight is worse than over and signed me off to mw care
I mentioned a waterbirth ar my 32app and mw said if pool is free and nothing wrong then go for it she did say I was high risk coz of weight but its not that important and higher risk people than me have had water birth
Hope your cons is decent and lets you have your water birth xx

Can't have water birth because there isn't a pool on the suite I'll be on. The highest BMI they allow to be under MW care is 35, my BMI is 36. I wanted a water birth specifically because of my SPD as I can just about walk now.

Elena is nice. What does hubby think?

Been up since half 4 my bag is killin me. The throbbin pulsing pain is cumin right up my back guna menntion it today. My friend had baby girl yesterday at 4:26pm weighin 7lb 6oz freya louise she has called her x

As the title says i av to av a section. They do it 38wks ere an the earlest they cud get me in is 20th march. We r only tellin close family the date. Im gettin scared now x

Dam mobile site can't see titles
Don't be scared just think 20days you will be having the best cuddles ever
I like not telling people section dates its like normal delivery surprised xx

Title just says i dnt av choice lol. Such a shame tho avin 2 normal births now this. Av u ad 1 sarah im just scared if im in real bad pain afterwards an stuff xx

No had vaginal birth
Don't worry just need to take it easy after but get moving as soon as you can so you don't go stiff and keep a good track of when pain relief is due and take it even if you think you don't need it

Your babies will be talking before I have mine ha ha
From the 11th I am on mission get this baby out ha ha decided I don't care if I'm on the newly decorated labour ward or the make shift ward same people same beds different view
Why??? Coz I started with heartburn took a week to realise had gaviscon nearly vom'd can't cope

I was on a mission to start getting this baby out from next Friday but that's now out of the question! Going to have to try and do everything to keep her in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->