3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Yay to the house 11sleeps till you can move!! How's the packing going?

What's your dog doing??

Haven't started. Need to get some boxes first.

He barks at nothing which then sends the other dog off. Doesn't do as he's told. Just a total pain in the arse.

When do you need to be out of where you are now?

Next doors dog is like that little one barks all the time which then kicks the big one off nightmare
I'm lucky that our dog doesn't bark unless the is something wrong which then scares me to death to go look last time I looked there was someone in the back so I let him out lol

Our tenancy ends at the end of March and won't be renewed so I'm guessing then.

I'm glad they bark in a way cause if there is something wrong, I'll know about it (ie: in the middle of the night) but other times it's just annoying. And trying to teach the younger one is like trying to get blood out of a stone. He just won't listen. Makes me wonder why I got him sometimes (all our animals are rescues).

Just seen ur comment maria. They was a full tissue full and they just big blob of jelly since. Not the plug wot worrys me its the crampin. An all the pain BH i keep gettin. Im just worried coz if its the start if sumut what happens if i need a section. Sis shud b here any min now better get checked oit just incase x

At least you have a few weeks to move and its not got to be done all in one weekend!

Any update Emma?

Guarenteed we'll have everything moved over in 1 day and put away in a week. Don't really want to leave it too long incase I go early again. Don't want to be falling over boxes having contractions!

Why can't I get comfy every time I think I am baby kicks and digs in

Know that feeling all too well. Finally managed to have a good night sleep last night. Hopefully I'll have another tonight from all the lack of sleep I've missed.

Paid the holding fee for the house today. Won't be able to move in until the latest 15 March as the landlord wants to do a bit of decorating first. 2 weeks before EDD. Hopefully won't go early but I don't want to go late. Can't win :haha:

Will get you out of moving duties though ha ha
Shame he wants to decorate but can only be a good thing nice clean fresh house to move into
Wonder how Emma is doing

I'll be at the new house putting things away as Ash brings things over. Try and getting most things (baby things) sorted before Chloe decides to make an appearance!!

She is a bit quiet.

Id def be doing the unpacking everything will be exactly where you want it

Has she been on Facebook or anything?
We need to swap mobile numbers

Id def be doing the unpacking everything will be exactly where you want it

Has she been on Facebook or anything?
We need to swap mobile numbers

Hubby hasn't really got a choice! It goes where I want it seeing as I'm the one who'll be tidying up!

I haven't got her as a friend on FB so wouldn't know.

Oh I thought you did remember something about profile pic

Off to get waxing and nails done since I can't reach my toes never mind anything else smooth legs again yay
Although bit scared of the pain :-(

I've told hubby he can sleep with a yeti from now on until the baby is born. Doing my legs the other day, I could just about do it although I sliced my ankle off! I can't even see past my bump to trim 'down there'. The only thing that will be getting done is my underarms! I can do my toes while breaking my foot in the process :haha: The joys of having a bump!

Waxing no where near as bad as last time all I need to do is a quick trim but need to try and find a mirror position to see

If we're on about 'down there', I couldn't even do that! My bump is too low :haha:

Gave up trying to trim bump just in the way as you said booked in again for 38+5 might see if they will trim as well since they can see ha ha
she laughed at me trying to reach to pull skin tight though so might have sympathy for me next time

still nothing from Emma hope she's ok

baby is def kicking in my ribs today I'm sitting and a weird angle to soften the blows ha ha
Going car shopping sat really not looking forward to it at all don't mind the new car showroom shopping but we are getting a cheap run around for me so will be all dodgy showrooms or peoples houses hate that as I don't have a very good poker face so if its a dump they will know it ha ha

I'm sure you'll find a car!

Just bathed the dogs this afternoon and now my back hurts. Won't be doing that again anytime soon!

I hate bathing our dog he hates it as well not something I would even consider being preg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->