3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

U to make me laugh haha i think the move will send u in labor lol and OMG i sooooo no wot u been about heartburn xx

MW checked them yesterday and said all was fine. Just the heaviness of the bump but wow do my ankles hurt. I said to Ash this afternoon that I'll go into labour while moving as I'll be 38 weeks exactly when we get the keys.

yep huni thank god lol
another question last 4 days ive been goin throw breast pads like no 2moz, but its like an orangey colour, carnt remember with other to abit scared its milk an il dry up befor she is here lol

Omg i had the best nights sleep ever lastnigjt. Not moanin but wots that all about dnt like it hahaha felt a million dollerrs alday today. Probs coz of the nighs sleep i had lol dnt wana jinx it but hope i av another gud one tonight xx

I said that a few nights back as I slept all night without waking up. Next night, I couldn't sleep for the life of me.

o no dnt say that lol i do feel abit restless tonight aswell lol ;-/

I class a good sleep if I wake up 1ce ha ha have slept through a few nights which shocks me as I normally think Xhours left and snuggle down again

I used to love going to bed. Now I dread it cause my RLS will start and my SPD will be at it's worst.

I'm getting cramp quite a bit but no rls at the mo
I have to lay a certain way or my back kills me cant lay on my back for 5mins or I can't get up

Can't wait until Chloe is here, I get to sleep on my back again, where I'm most comfy :dance: This side sleeping is killing my hips and it doesn't matter how many pillows I have.

I have RLS almost every night. Paracetamol did work but my body has got used to it so now it's pointless in taking it. Doesn't even touch my SPD anymore. I walk around like a zombie most days!

Well woke up alot last night :-( didnt think it wud last lol x

Seriously how many nightmares can you have in one night hardly slept ***yawn***

oh no hate nightmares hope ur ok :(

went for cuddles with my bestfriends baby yesterday she is sooooo cute, but everytime i held her my boobies killed an poured out?? is that normal hahaha in the end i had to put her down as it was hurtin to much haha xx

Yeah perfectly normal I'm trying to avoid working with babies at the mo just in case lucky I have been mainly with the older kids or a and e

Think I woke at 12 1 3 5 6 last night so tired today and typical its the day dd is off pre school she doesn't go Tuesday and I'm out for tapas tonight so can't even have an early night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->