3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

arw huni bless you, ive just been and picked DD up frm school they rang me said she not feelin very well bless hope she aint gettin a bug, could do without that at the min lol x

Decided to tidy Hoover and mop the house please remind me that its 1 room a day from now on not all in the 3hrs I just did I can't move god help me tomorrow and I will not be hovering the stairs again for a while or even upstairsccome to think of it

He normally does most things to be honest don't know what came over me ha ha

Think so its so not me and I'm not happy with it still looks a mess to me I know its not but not happy lol
Planning on starting in the garden next week

Get it done while you can!

I never had nesting with Elissa and so far nothing with this one either.

Oh sarah check u out nestin haha
Well i thought i wud get a nice long relaxin bubble bath. Got in an was out 5 mins later as my nice clean bubble bath turned into a milk bath. Shud of got 2 bowls an caught it an froze it all lol x

I carnt belive how much i am.leakin and how creamy it is. Caught abit in a tub earlyer to look at it an just looks like milk. Bit weaker in colour x

No cudnt with ds as he was tiny had trouble latchin on i ise to have to like hold his mouth shut on bottles. So didnt botjer with dd. But realy wamt to this time x

Let's hope she latches on! Have you decided on a name? I can't remember!

Sorry been stuffing my face with tapas I have eaten way too much but well worth it lol

I never nested last time this is a whole new thing being tidy ha ha

I breastfed last time for 10month but had to go back to work and became difficult hoping to this time if goes ok if not bottle it is I'm not going to listen to the guilt trips and pressure from the mw or hv

think i got about 3 hrs sleep in total lastnight, had the worse BH cudnt sleep, they seem to av stopped now i just keep gettin tightenings but no pain, at M/W 2moz so see what she says xx

Have they eased off?

I'm so tired today can hardly keep my eyes open! And my back is killing me hurry up baby I need my back!

Ues and no theu not as pain full as last night. My belly keeps goin solid but no pain to it. Then il get 1 with a pain if ya get me!!

Was in bath and this huge wasp came frm nowere. Made a bee line for me neva jump iut the bath so fast in my life hahaha no windows open or out so god knows were it cum frm im guna mention um to midwife tomoz. Im just hopin its nothin as dnt no if i tild u girls OH got a new job afew weeks ago an he pritty much away monday to friday he tanker drivin now all ur chemicals an petrol an stuff. Much better pay rate aswell xx

My belly keeps going hard today. Sometimes it stops me in my tracks. Can't work out if it's madam pushing herself out or not. Keep getting AF cramps too. Literally feel like I'm going to start AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->