3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

My belly keeps going hard today. Sometimes it stops me in my tracks. Can't work out if it's madam pushing herself out or not. Keep getting AF cramps too. Literally feel like I'm going to start AF.

ooo maria could be the start of sumthing, aint it bout this time u had elissa?

Yeah, would of had Elissa tomorrow. I doubt it's the start of anything. She's still up high in my ribs. Mind you, saying that, I read Elissa notes last night (I still have them, MW never came round to collect them), Elissa was never engaged when I went into labour.

oooo how crazy wud that be if u startd tonight lol alot of babys aint engaged at labor so u neva no, how they feelin now? x

Hope nothing happens soon. I don't have any baby stuff out. It's all still in it's packaging. They're fine. She's busy kicking the dog who's layed across my bump.

arw so cute well il check on u 2moz haha at midwife tomoz duno why tho? then next week hosp for doppler check on fluid etc an bloods taken ready for section week after ;-/

And now just had to use the toilet.. Hopefully it was something I've eaten.

If I was to have a section, I'd be counting down the days!

How u feelin today maia?
Oh i am countin down the days its stil draggin tho lol x

How are you today Maria? Hope Chole stays put for a little but longer for you

I have had a few episodes of needing to use the bathroom one where I was woken by the spasms never panicked so much about needing a poo lol

I still have something stupid like 40 days to go nesting has def kicked in though I have a list of to dos ha ha

I'm fine. Back hurts a bit. SPD was so bad last night that everytime I turned in bed, I wanted to cry.

You're time will fly past Sarah!! Especially if I go over due!!

they way both of u are talkin i dnt think either of u will go over due, wish time wud hurry up, got loads of things to ask midwife lol

Well right now I'm in some pain. Walking round getting all the stock for the shop and the right side of my back really starts hurting and radiates round to my stomach. It's a continuous pain. Hopefully she's just positioned herself on a nerve. But owwy!! It's making me feel sick.

That sounds like a reason to put your feet up and have a coffee to me!!!

I've just spent the last 30 minutes or so flopped over my pouffe which seems to have stopped the pain for now.

Just got bac frm m/d nxt time i see her wil b a home visit whrn lom ere :) gotta be at hosp for half 7 am ive been gettin afew pains. An when she was feelin my tummy she sed oo u gettin afew tightenings aint ya so least i no im not imahenin them haha n she just drilled into me tjat if they het realy painful i must ring l&d straight away.. Babys head still free but that doeant matter now with me avin a c/s but she also did say after u av ad aa baby. 90% of babys heads dnt engagee until active labor so maria i no u say urs is high an dnt think outs happenin i wud be to sure hahaha head dnt av to be engahed lol xx

im always on my phone takes ages to re-read it as some of the words it comes up with are really special and i dont have a clue what i wanted to say ha ha

I remember isobelles head didnt engage until late i had a sweep on the tuesday and wasnt engaged had her 48 hrs later
I spend most of my day on my ball only comfy position for my back but very scared it will pop ha ha

Baby has just done some random movement think its turned right over made me feel quite ill think instead of being top to bottom it went front to back at one point never seen my tummy go so far out ha ha

Been having that pain on and off all day. She has been moving lots today though. Ash has been paranoid all day that it's labour.

Haven't sat on my ball for ages, don't want to incase it starts something!

Wel since i woke frm a nap im in abit of a state with myself keep getyin a sharp pain in my rudies again told m/w about it she sed it b baby tryin to get engaged but my placenta wil b stoppin her. An my tummy soild as a rock carnt breath or move. Just about to get in bath see if that helps :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->