3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Hope the bath helps if not get on the phone!!

What do you think Maria? Is it the start?

Suffering today aren't we all?!

Baby is so active today I'm tired and poor dd been left to play on her own mostly this pm
I'm in such a bad mood

Nothing compared to what you are both going through!!

Nah. I think she's just being awkward and lying on a nerve or something like that. I had this with Elissa but my right side went numb instead of hurting. She needs to wait 1 and a bit weeks. Just until we have the keys and moved stuff accross. Then she can come.

Wont in bath long cudnt get comfy. Took sum paracetmol OH just walked in so im of to lay down i think my lo just layed arkward aswell. U no these tightening???? When i get um the pain is only like were my pubic bone is??? Is that normal? X

Your pubic bone is way low down. I think what your MW said is probably what's happening.

I have no idea about tightening I had hip labour then can't really remember

I'm working all day Sunday in a and e 7-20:30 then Monday 7-15:00 then I'm finished not sure I will make it through Sunday and what state I will be in Monday ha ha
Got an app for aromatherpy oils when I'm 37weeks they are meant to help encourage labour so no harm in trying them as well
I think from 36 weeks I will be trying to get lo out will prob be 42 before It does ha ha

Bet you'll be glad when those 2 days are over! I was lucky in my job when I was pregnant with Elissa. I was signed off sick at 5 months pregnant which ran straight into my maternity leave. This time round, I'm self employed so I work when I want!

I so want to try getting her out from tomorrow but Ash would probably kick my arse!

Secretly try then ha ha
Gets you out of moving that way :)

He's done his research so knows what can set things off!! I'm not moving stuff anyway, he won't let me.

Just carnt get comfy :-( OH shouldnt even be home tonight but he turned up maybe sumthing in the air lol x

I want full updates of the night by 9am :)

Well that was me nearly stuck in the bath!! Damn thing just isn't big enough!!

Didnt av a nad nights sleep considerin it took forever to get to sleep. Dnt feel to bad today just abit of belly ache.
Hows u 2?? Xx

Tired woken up just before 6 by next door shouting at each other coz she wouldn't get out of bed and he needed to leave for work and drop her somewhere on the way
I very nearly shouted back was sooooooo annoyed just wait till I have a crying baby at all hrs in the night I will make so much noise

Plan for the morning while dd in preschool dye my hair had it here about 6 weeks and not done it about time I did
Then time to go mad being stuck in the house with no car and its raining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->