• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

i realy need to do my hair but just carnt be botherd, well since ive got bak frm school run i feel realy sick? not been sick but bork afew times home morning sickness aint cumin back ;-/

ooo no update frm maria yet!!!! maybe she gone in!!

I know just got in looking for her update!! Hope everything is ok

My sickness never really went away still there in the background :-(
Hair plan stopped watching obem with chocolate

she likes to tease us hahaha my M/S went in the end thank god x

av u heard of this new thing were u av to inject urself in tummy after givin birth?? my friend has to do it for a week i think she sed, sumut about to prevent blood clots of sumut??

No and not a chance I will do that ever
Normally we give it in work if patient can't move/get out of bed or has history of clots

ive neva heard of it, apprently u do it if u fit 2 of the things i.e more then 2 children, smoker, C/S over weight i think was 1 of um,

she is a smoker and its her 3rd so she has to do it!!!

no doubt i will aswell coz of c/s and 3rd baby??

Never heard of it but if your up and moving as soon as you can post section you won't need it surly ?
Id ask about it
There is no way I will be doing it can tell you that now I struggle doing the finger prick when teaching the diabetic kids what to do

Yesterday and today baby has been so active its mad its doing all sorts of kicks twists and moves

I'm here.. Nothing happening. 37 weeks today! Will post full term bumpy later.

Woke up in the middle of the night with one bad cramp but nothing after. Got a headache this morning.

I too, need to dye my hair. My roots look ridiculous!

I will not be injecting myself in the stomach, they can go shove that somewhere the sun don't shine!

ok girls, ive got this constant lower backache quite painfull actually, and ive had about 6 of them intense pulsin throbbin pains in my back also they dnt last long but hurt also, but the lower backache aint goin away :( started about 20 past 9

Have you taken paracetamol see if that helps id be ringing the mw if I was you

Im so f**kin mad pissed off angry carnt stop cryin hosp just rang an told me they carnt do c/s thay day now an its wil b the 22nd i no its only 2 days but its so unfar we got everything organzied kids etc guna b the longest to days of my life

Why can't they do it??
They way things are going they should be bringing forward not back!!
Can you rearrange the plans with the kids?

I dnt no all she sed wad we cart do it that day!!!! Why tho its been booked an why 2 days laater and not 1? Just dnt get it .. As for kids il av to sort sumthing out. I just carnt belive it. X

Painkillers took it of abit. When they rung i mentioned the pn 1st she just sed see how it goes half of me hopes i go in labor now coz im so pissed of other half dnt as wil b an emergancie section. But thays just me bein silly an feelin ssorry for myself lol

Don't blame you though I would be kicking off would of rang my consultant well I prob would of turned up there benefits of working there

I normaly see consultant on fridays. So im now thinkin since its chanhed to a friday thats mayb why??? X

Probably so the cons is there and can see you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->