• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

Blurry.. Also had a headache since this morning but paracetamol hasn't cleared it. Blurry vision does come and go though.

Headache an blury cud be high bp huni i wud get it checked out do u feel unwell or just headavhe x

Headache, blurry vision that comes and goes. Had that pain in my back and stomach again. Everytime I cough, I feel as though my left eye is going to pop out. The blurred vision has gone for the moment.

They are signs of pre e rant they?
Did you speak with your mw?

Just give ur local unit a.quick call see what they say x

Apparently so and no I haven't phoned MW. She's on holiday.

I have so many numbers, I don't know which number to call!

Been in school an sorted kids out thankfuly they only guna miss 1 day of school now as tjeu break up that friday for 2 weeks. I neva remember that many hoildays when i was at school lol mum guna speak to work tomoz to change date. X

Apparently so and no I haven't phoned MW. She's on holiday.

I have so many numbers, I don't know which number to call!

Ring labour ward that's where I got told to ring after 25weeks and out if office hrs

I wud ring it aswel an if not right plaace theu wil tel u were to ring x

How u doin maria??
I no i say this nearly everuday but woke up my tummy soild and got belly ache. My rudies feel realy weird hard to discribe an i feel realy period like. OH should be home just after dinner gina c how i go if not im guna go get checked out x

I'm fine. Period feeling could be baby have a little growth spurt. As I had that feeling and hubby kindly pointed out the next morning that my bump was more round.

Well today was a fun day.. Not.

Made hubby go buy me some new shoes.. Although he didn't argue as he could see how bad my shoes were effecting my feet. I now think socks are also out of the question. So my little tootsies are going to get cold as I only have 1 pair of shoes now :(

I've had enough of this pain. Walking round, I swear a snail could go faster than what I was walking. Not good when it's busy cause it's also market day in town! Then some lady bops her bags into my side :growlmad:

I know my next MW isn't until 27 March but if this pain is still here tomorrow (would be 4 days in a row), I will be trying to get hold of a MW. If I'm fine, I'm going to make an appt for Friday. Hopefully she'll be back off holiday by then and back in surgery. If not, I hope there's a MW in her place!

Atw bless u. U av not had a gud day av u xxx

Oh my i carnt stop pumpin an they r even starti. To mk me.feel.sick :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"