• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends Sharing The Journey into the Third and Final Tri!!

How u feel maria? My bloody toilet is leakin argh! Can do with out that today x

Not good.

Hubby is making me phone ANDA Clinic today. My eye sight went all blurry again last night and I have a headache. I've had the pain in my side again this morning. My lovely daughter has given me her cold or whatever it is she has so my asthma is bad which is making me cough which in turn is making me vomit. So I've hardly slept. I'm so tired.

Apart from the toilet, how are you?

Arw huni. Yes ring them an keep us posted.

OH thinks he has sorted toilet :-\ we shal see lol im ok belly just soild loads of bowl movemnets bellyache back ache. Same shit different day lol xx

Maria hope your ok keep us posted xx
Fingers crossed he has fixed the toilet Emma could be a disaster

Well I'm ok in work had a bad nights sleep so really tired but in my own and in charge of kids a and e so no time to be tired will hit me later I'm sure

No the kids in a&e wil keep u on ur feet lol

So far so gud for the toilet haha

Sorry girls, nothing to post. I didn't ring them in the end. Hubby saw how tired I was as I could just about keep my eyes open and let me sleep near enough all day. Now why do I feel worse than what I did before I went to sleep?! I'll be popping along to the Dr's in the morning to see if I can see one that day and to see when the MW is back. As my Dr's is literally just across the road from me. Plus my chest feels like I did when I caught that chest infection.

Im ok felt abit crap on an off alrreday. But not to bad. Ready for bed haha toilet seems ok thank god lol xx

Know that feeling. I want to go back to bed already. Guarenteed I won't sleep again though. As soon as I lie down, I start wheezing and it don't matter how many puffs of inhaler I take.

That was a 13.5 hr shift I don't want to do again in a hurry I haven't stopped all day feet are swollen and back is killing me
1 short shift tomorrow then I'm done can't wait

Hope you manage to get some sleep Maria are you propped up on pillows I find that helps me when my chest is bad

So had the toilet is holding up Emma
Yay for you being 37 weeks today just noticed

Yeah I prop myself up but I somehow slide back down again.

Not long until you'll have a full term bumpy!

Thanks sarah
Rather u then me on the 13,5hr shift lol
Hope u mange sum sleep tonight maria x

Dnt no about u girls. But we got lots of snow here again arggh!!! Its quite deep aswell :-(

Yeah, started snowing down here but isn't and won't settle cause of the sea.

Jas settled here an im right nxt to tje bloody sea :-( OH set of half an hour earlu for work coz of it x

I lied.. It settled over night but luckily there's not much but it's bloody freezing!

Couldn't get a Dr's appointment so the receptionist got him to phone me instead. I questioned a water infection and gave him my symptoms.. And there were alot! I've got to take a urine sample in which will take 48 hours to send off, test and get the results back. He's written out a prescription for antibiotics which is waiting for me in reception for just incase. If anything gets worse in the next 2 days, I've got to phone straight back.

Fun, fun, fun!!

at least u got a call back, hope ur feelin better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back