• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

I don't know what they're doing! I thought they were getting darker but now I'm not sure, lol. I'll figure it out in the end!

How are you two?

Im ok apart from just hearing a strange noise so now convinced myself im about to get murdered guess I should re think what I watch before bed lol

Im holiday hunting for next year and its doing my head in we are taking Isobelle out of school for a week to go in May rather than August and save £2000 but prices are stupid

Just criminal minds like we fo most nights (watching all from season 1 up to 7 now) it was a home intruder so mind goes into over time im shocking I watch snakes on the plane and jump out of bed shouting there's snakes in bed lol hubby just ignores me now

I don't know what they're doing! I thought they were getting darker but now I'm not sure, lol. I'll figure it out in the end!?

Just keep bd and make sure your covered
Today looks hopeful

Lol. I think you should change what you watch before bed.

I can't get enough of my hubby at the mo but with him starting that new job, he's always tired. Such an old man at times, lol.

I had a small glimmer of hope before
Talking about contraception i said he should go for the snip since he doesnt want any more kids he said no I say I will go then to make sure no accidents happen he said no and that I should stay on the pill and no accidents have happened so far...then he won't give laylas baby grows away hes kept them all in the loft
Im taking this all as a small maybe im planning moving house in 3 years mum has already said she thinks we will have another when we move

cerazette its the progesterone only pill with the longest window to take it (12 hours) all others are 3 hours and i am rubbish taking it ****off to take pill lol

God Layla is testing me the last 24 hours

I've only ever taken Microgynon 30. I always used to take it before bed. Couldn't forget to take it even if I wanted to. Was next to my inhalers.

What's up with her?

I dont think I ever take a full pack lol

Just crying refusing to sleep so overtired making me grumpy
No idea why she is crying though

Yay a positive! !!!
Layla has her imms today but came out in a rash yesterday so will see if they do it

A positive but when I went to the bathroom this morning, there was watery brown blood. Will see what todays test is like.

If she does have her jabs, hope they go ok.

just not findin the time to get on here much, OH workin away alot so im like a single mum with 3 kids an a house to run, carnt find 5 mins to myself at mo lol

hope ur both well xx

Hi emma glad you popped on just pop on when you can xx

Well Layla had her imms cried a little but was smiling mins later seems to be ok at the mo so fingers crossed she will be ok

I must come across so rude i dont talk and just tell them to get on with it i chat after though when they are writing it up why do they prolong it for us and make it worse???
I keep telling myself a few tears is much better than getting the actual illness

The nurse I had was explaining everything to me. I felt like saying "As you can see, I've had a baby before, I know what the jabs are and what you're going to do! I will know when something is wrong with my child and to give a small dose of calpol. I'm not stupid!"

They assume just cause I'm a young-ish mum, I don't know what I'm doing.

Think they treat everyone like they know nothing does my head in
How old are you?
Hows everything going?

Im trying to get layla to self sooth but failing hugely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116