3 girls very anxious as really want a boy(update)

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
So I have 3 dd's I love them all so much they are absolutely beautiful little girls, however I have always wanted a boy and so far have 3 girls, this is definitely our last baby as our hands are totally full but I so desperately want a son and I am really anxious about hearing the words '' it's a girl.''

All my family and friends are saying they think its a boy but I am sure they are just saying it as they know that's what we so desperately want so I am scared of setting myself up for a fall if it is a girl.

I feel sad for even feeling like this as I should just be happy if baby is healthy regardless of gender but it really is a big deal to me as its all I have longed for.

I understand compleatley. I have 3 girls and would love a boy. I especially feel the emptiness when i see huby play with other peoples sons. Then i get the guilt's as beggars cant be choosers and with my history i should just be thankful for what i get.

when will you find out?

my friend is a nurse on a womans unit and shes often telling me stories of womens battles to conceive and heart break of losses after losses and it really does make me think I should just be grateful for the little life I have inside me regardless of gender but I just cant shake off these feelings. We have our gender scan on 27th august at 1.40 only 3 weeks but feels like a life time away, how about you? x

You have your gender scan on my birthday. I hope you get to hear boy. I'm in the same boat only I have boys and I'm hoping for a girl.

It's almost frustrating to hear someone wanting what you've got and wanting what they've got because if I could trade or do something I would :haha: does that make sense?

You have your scan on my birthday, too! :haha: Best of luck to you!

my younger sister has 2 boys and we often joke about swapping babies lol x

Best of luck for the scan.
we are WTT at the moment the last birth messed with my head and i need to sort out my fear first.
did you try to sway?

not sure what sway is lol but we did shettles method for a boy so hoping its worked, I had a dream last night that we went for a gender scan and we saw boys bits but dreams sometimes mean opposite. I woke up really excited thinking yes we are having a boy then realised it was a dream just hoping it wasn't a cruel twist of fate and that my dream will come true literally xx

Yeah sway is changing diet etc to have a certain sex.
i hope your dream does come true. But if not do you have a plan to mourn for the life you thought you would have? I did it with my middle bub as i had horrible issues with dissapointnent.

not really oh just says we will try again but not really sure I want anymore, until im told a definitive gender im not sure how I will react it will either be a case of the severe disappointment that will hang around or I will just say I kind of knew it anyway so lets go shopping lol but I guess its only 2 weeks away now x

I hope your get your boy. I have 3 girls so I understand the want of a boy, we are done though I couldn't go through the disappointment again.

although I would still love a boy over the last few days ive had a strange feeling that I think il be ok if its a little girl I guess it means il just have another best friend for life :) x

I hope you hear blue but great that you're accepting the possibility of another girl :hugs: X

I hope it's a boy - fingers crossed for you.

oh my days im like a child at Christmas 4 sleeps till our scan on Wednesday I am actually soo nervous but sooo excited to find out and looking forward to been able to start shopping and planning and name searching as oh wont talk about names until we know the gender... eeeekkk :)

Oh my goodness....good luck for tomorrow. Everything crossed for you xx

One more sleep! That is, if you get any sleep :) hehe

Good luck! Update us pleaseeeeee :)

eeeeekkkk we did it we have a blue bump absolutely speechless words can't describe how im feeling i guess I'm still in shock but soon happy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->