%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Congrats Kiley !!!

Sorry I've been MIA I've been staying away w this early AF or whatever it is and turning 39 today to rub salt in the wound!! :nope:
I finally heard back from the Dr Estridol 55 P 2.9 E is in AF range P is in ovulation range WTF WTF!!
Going WEd for a scan!! :shrug:

Happy birthday, Sis! I hope the scan helps you figure out what is going on!

Happy Birthday Sis! Sorry things are so confusing, I hope the scan shows something.

Happy Birthday, sis! I hope the dr can help get your hormones straightened out, or at least help you understand what's going on. WTF indeed!

Scan did show something but still no clue what Dr wants to say a sac but could also be blood so idk!! Got beta today will know in the AM!!

I don't see how anything could be in my uterus after all the bleeding I had :shrug:
Plus HPT are BFN .... The dr is also confused I think says my scan doesn't indicate AF so WTH!! :nope:

Scan did show something but still no clue what Dr wants to say a sac but could also be blood so idk!! Got beta today will know in the AM!!

I don't see how anything could be in my uterus after all the bleeding I had :shrug:
Plus HPT are BFN .... The dr is also confused I think says my scan doesn't indicate AF so WTH!! :nope:

Happy birthday!! Man, that stinks that the appointment left you in more confusion. I really hope you get some answers soon. Hopefully you have a miracle sticky little beanie in there. Keep us posted.

I just had AF I'm CD8 today will most likely O in 5 days or so!! Wanted to do a medicate cycle but the dr took to long WtH!! :nope:

BFN for me today! I'm anywhere from CD10-14 I think based on my OPKs this month, but it was so absolutely blank, I don't think this was our cycle! My LPs are usually long, so hopefully AF won't take her time too much so we can get onto Cycle 3 of Clomid.

Gotcha, Sis. I think I was confusing your situation with someone elses. I'm only on three boards on BNB and I still can't keep everyone straight all the time!
Grr on your doc for taking too long.

Fezzle-hopefully it's still just early yet.

Looks like I will be joining you ladies again. I miscarried last night.

So sorry eclaire. Look after yourself.x
Sis sorry about the confusion this cycle.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"