%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Sorry Sis and Gypsey.

Bluefairy--It looks like you had another positive test result today. Yay! I'd love to hear what you've been doing, how long you have been TTC, etc. It's hard to keep everyone's stories straight & I'd love to be reminded of your situation (if you wish to share).

Lanfear--Good to see you on B&B. I hope you are doing okay. Still can't get over your tragic family situation.

Sorry gypsey and sis.

Yes vonn, got more positives today. Bit darker than yesterday on the same brand and a faint line on a frer and ic. Not pregnant on a clearblue digi though. Will test again tomorrow.

More than happy to share :hi:

I just turned 37 and have been ttc for 6 months after getting married last year. Been with dh for 7 years but he is 5 yrs younger so have had to (not so) patiently wait for him to get on the same page!

I have no known fertility issues but have been on bcp pretty much constantly for the last 20 years. I think took a good 3 months to get out my system. Never going back there! Never been pregnant or tried before. The only supplements i have taken are prenatals and also epo up to O. Don't think it made much difference as i barely have any ewcm.

Did nothing new this month. Had my cd21 tests last week and dh was waiting on an SA appointment. I still haven't told him he might not need it!!

Oh and ironically i splashed out on 2 new pairs of super skinny jeans on monday!

Attachments

• 20150219_071319.jpg
    20150219_071319.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for telling us your story Blue! This means I have a chance! I am in a similar situation as you. I am 36 and was on BC for almost 20 years straight with no breaks (went off it at the end of Oct). And I am NEVER again going on hormonal BC ever again! I did not even realize how awful it made me feel. I thought those were all normal feelings. I feel so much better now that I am off it! This is my 4th cycle off BC and I too think it took about three months for my hormones to regulate. This is the first cycle that I did not have a terrible breakout with AF and my temps are not all over the place anymore. Technically this is our first month TTC since the last months we were not really timing it just right. Hubby does not want me pregnant until March. I told him it does not work that way and we can't just pick a month and poof I get pregnant. He is all about perfect timing though because he is a contractor and wants me to have the baby during his slow time, which is a VERy nice thought on his part. Makes me happy he really wants to help when I have the baby. :)

CONGRATS to you!! I so would have broken down and told my husband by now!!

Thanks kileyjean. Trying sooooo hard not to get prematurely overexcited but definitely allowing myself a few omg omg moments!

Your chart looks great!

Congrats Blue!

Thanks Vonn. I'm just making it through, day by day. I still don't feel like doing much. DH and I have been playing a lot of Minecraft. It's a great distraction. But my house needs cleaning, badly. Went back to work Wednesday, and that's been going alright. Three days of bereavement for each family member doesn't seem like enough when they happen on the same day.

AFM, just waiting to O, and not sure if I'm going to. My temps are strange, but I have O cramps and EWCM so we'll see. It's time for my family to add some new life after the two we just lost.

Lan....the house cleaning will be there next week! Take your time getting back to things. You will only have to clean it again if you do it today:haha:

afm...positive OPK today, 2 days early which threw my whole BD schedule off. Grumble Grumble

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Tested early and got a positive on my Clearblue Digital!!! I am 12dpo today. :)

Baby dust to you all!!! I pray I have a sticky bean!!! :dust:

Attachments

• 12pm.jpg
    12pm.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
omg Kiley!!!! That's so wonderful and your timing worked out exactly!!! Congrats!

Thanks ladies!! I'm Sooo excited and still in shock. i seriously thought I was having AF cramping yesterday!

Big congrats to you, Kiley Jean! What a month Feb is turning out to be. Good for the 35+ TTCers!

Congratulations Kiley!!!!

Unfortunately the witch got me this time. Onward to a lucky March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->