• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

I see Em!!!! :yipee:

AFM not sure what up or down started spotting this Am!! :shrug:

Bluefairy--Yay for lines! Can't wait to see how they darken up over the next couple days. Congrats!

Sis--Wow, your cycle is wacky! I really hope it gets sorted out soon.

:hugs: Lan sorry for your loss

Thanks for all the good wishes but my faint line must have been an indent as AF arrived today a couple of days early. On to March for me.

Good luck everyone who's still to test.

Congratulations Bluefairy that's fab news! Xx

More than spotting now but the nurse just told me to call back tomorrow if it's the same WTH!! :(

Thanks everyone! Haven't told DH yet. Holding off until i see some darker lines tomorrow and AF is due Saturday but not sure i can hold out until then. No idea what to do next but will call the doctors to find out the next steps.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Congrats Bluefairy!!!! I don't know if I would be able to hold out until then either!

Congrats bluefairy!

Jjay sorry about the witch, but I love the great attitude!

Sis, sorry for your wacky cycle.

congratulations, Blue!!!! :wahoo:

thanks for taking on March, August (sounds weird...) :)

JJ - sorry for AF! :(

Sis - wth! stop it, sis's crazy cycles!!

Blue congrats! Can't wait to see darker lines.

Hi Ladies! I've missed a lot the last couple weeks. Just been really busy with work and trying to take a breather after the last 2 crazy months.

Congrats to BlueFairy on the BFP!!!

Congrats, blue!

Good luck to those who are still in the game for March.

I'm hopefully gearing up to O (CD 12 here). Line was a little darker on my OPK but not there yet...

Congrats bluefairy.
Sorry jjay.x

I think I got AF a week early not sure how but that has to be the case waiting on a call from the Dr :(

Hello ladies, I am out this month. BFN and a steep temperature drop today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->