%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Hope never knew u where in Hawaii we have wanted to go for ages my dad wants us to go to Disney this summer after DS1 graduates!! Maybe next year I need tips ;)
Told DS1 to walk the stage get his diploma and say I'm going to Disney World :haha:

No P usually doesn't block AF for me but I'm taking a different kind I actually never got AF after my MC I think the cyst is holding everything if no AF by Monday might get a beta I just hate paying for a negative test :shrug:

Would Absolutely LOVE a October Due date since my 2nd loss was dues last October and it's my fav month of the year also my anniversary Month !!! :)

If you get the chance to come to Hawaii it is an amazing and magical place. Every island is different. Oahu is where Honolulu, Waikiki & the famous North Shore surf in the winter. There are over 1 million people that live there and it gets quite crowded and traffic can be a nightmare. Honolulu is really a big city if you like shopping and eating out this would be good for you, but IMO you can do that anywhere. Kauai is smaller and quiet, it tends to get more rain (Hence the Garden Isle nickname.) Most food establishments close around 8:00. Maui is a nice combination of not so busy Oahu and not so quiet Kauai. I'm a bit biased as I live in Maui, but I lover winter here when the Humpback Whales come for a few months to have babies. The Big Island of Hawaii is very very big and has active Kilauea volcano and tall mountains that get snow in the winter.

Let me know if you have any questions about Hawaii :)

I did it! 10dpo and I didn't POAS! I'm trying to practice pregnancy test conservation over here.:haha:

August, I'm 9dpo, right behind you. It took a few cycles to break the habit, but I usually don't test until 13dpo, if I make it that far. My LP can tend to be on the shorter side. Last month was 10 days, but it's usually 12 or so.

NO POAS for you!!!!

We are almost cycle buddies! :happydance:
My LP has been 16 days lately so AF shouldn't be here until Monday. I'm not feeling to confident this cycle since we tried at home rather that doing the IUI. It's been nice not waking up temp all month though! This momma needed a break!

She's supposed to show on Sunday for me. I can imagine that it's nice to take a break from temping.

I started using my fitbit alarm to wake up to take my temp and find that it's much easier to fall back asleep than with my phone alarm. Plus, it doesn't wake up the hubs as often.

I just bought a fitbit a few weeks ago! I'm still trying to get used to it. I keep forgetting to take myself out of sleep mode:blush:

I"m a Fitbit user, too, but half the time I forget to charge it. One more thing to keep track of. It is good motivation to get more exercise, but then I wonder what an optimal amount is while TTC? I've heard different theories about it, from exercise being good to the idea that you should be more or less sedentary after O. Any ideas?

I played roller derby for three years and had several teammates get pregnant despite the fact they were playing a full contact sport. Many of them were even encouraged to still skate until they felt their balance change, because it was exercise they were already used to. They were even cleared for contact at the very beginning. I think the optimal amount of exercise while ttc depends on the person and the activities they are already accustomed to doing.

Lan you are probably right! I'm hoping that a little more exercise will help. Lots of websites recommend "fertility yoga" so I'm going to look into that.

I never made it to the front page :( But testing date was today. Tested last night at 14dpo and got the faintest line on a Wondfo which can be either an evap or the beginning of a +. Not super hopeful though.

I've never heard of having bedrest in the TWW. I have friends that have got pregnant while surfing, playing soccer, and hiking in TWW and it has never been a problem for them.

Agreed with all of that re: exercise. If you do stuff now, keep doing it. If you don't, not a terrible idea to start a little something for your health. But not time to start training for a marathon if you aren't a runner. My friend was 1week before her due date when she tag-teamed in a tri with another friend and I. She was cleared by her doc for the swimming part. But she trained and worked out most days of her pregnancy and before, so her body (and the baby) were used to it.

Sorry my mind is all over the place Hope I added uFX FX for u!!! :)

Not sure if I can test on my date or Not still no AF haven't tested in a few days but my temps are down :shrug:

Hope did you test again?

Drjo what about you? Did you test? Any developments?

Afm, I have a good feeling about this month. To be honest the last time I had this feeling was the month I had my chemical. I hope I get better results this month.

Any news Hope? If I were you I would run out and buy a digital :)

Fingers crossed for you Eclaire :dust:

I have a good feeling about this month too and I haven't even ovulated yet.

Hope--Excited for you! Test again and share! :dust:

drjo--Any updates from you today?!? :dust:

Fx & GL to everyone this month. We are due for a rash of BFPs in February, especially since it's the month of love and hearts and all! I'm glad so many are feeling good. I am too! I oved late so I am only 6DPO.

:dust::dust:

14dpo and BFN. Temp dropped 0.5 degrees but is still 1 degree above coverline. AF will probably show overnight while I'm working. Feeling discouraged as I had 3 follicles this cycle and still no baby :(

I took pics and seriously can't see anything in them but I have 3 wondfo tests with super light lines. 16dpo and no AF yet so pretty sure it's another chemical...so frustrating.

Have a dr appointment today for other stuff so will mention it to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->