%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Ugh. I've been sick. DD brought something home from daycare. It's making it hard to temp or symptom spot. I'm about 8dpo, and I think I had a temp spike this morning, plus my boobs are really sore. (Could just be a last hurrah of breastfeeding? I've stopped in the last week.) And I'm dried out and congested, which was a constant thing in my last pregnancy.

FX!!!!

Still BFN this Am I think the cyst and MC just threw my cycle for a loop im almost out of P I hope if I Am PG something shows quick like!! :shrug:

Yes, something needs to show quick like. If it's today or tomorrow we're still in January and it won't have been a total bust LOL

:rofl: I'm just worried about having no P but yes If I get a BFP I will let ya know!! :haha:

Ladies, I have a quick question. I am going to test LH, FSH and progesterone this next cycle. Progesterone is taken 7 days PO, right? It looks I will be on vacation in Hawaii during that time. So my question is, do all these tests need to be taken during one cycle? Can I test progesterone after I ovulate this cycle and then test for the others at the beginning of the next cycle?

Thanks and it is time for some BFPs! :dust:

U can just make sure u test P after ovulation and the others should be tested cd3 and LH can a.so be tested around O!! HTH

U might Alo want to ask for AMH and TSH those can be done anytime

Sis -Does taking progesterone keep AF from coming even if she is due? I'm still holding out hope for you.

Gypsey - Sis it totally right with what she said. Progesterone should be 7dpo, but some Drs do it CD 21. All the rest on CD 3 and they don't all have to be done at the same time, but it's less trips to the lab if you do. Where in Hawaii are you going? First time? Let me know if you have questions on anything as it is where I live.

Mh - hope you feel better

Gypsey- yep, they don't need to be done in the same cycle.

Hope never knew u where in Hawaii we have wanted to go for ages my dad wants us to go to Disney this summer after DS1 graduates!! Maybe next year I need tips ;)
Told DS1 to walk the stage get his diploma and say I'm going to Disney World :haha:

No P usually doesn't block AF for me but I'm taking a different kind I actually never got AF after my MC I think the cyst is holding everything if no AF by Monday might get a beta I just hate paying for a negative test :shrug:

Would Absolutely LOVE a October Due date since my 2nd loss was dues last October and it's my fav month of the year also my anniversary Month !!! :)

I'm 10dpo now and starting to feel cautiously hopeful that it wasn't necessarily just sickness earlier this week. Sore boobs (but I'm also weaning), mild nausea, congestion/runny nose and insomnia.

Also, we have peanut butter cookies in the house, and I don't really feel the urge to eat them. When I fell pregnant with DD, we also had cookies and I didn't want to eat them.

Sis -Does taking progesterone keep AF from coming even if she is due? I'm still holding out hope for you.

Gypsey - Sis it totally right with what she said. Progesterone should be 7dpo, but some Drs do it CD 21. All the rest on CD 3 and they don't all have to be done at the same time, but it's less trips to the lab if you do. Where in Hawaii are you going? First time? Let me know if you have questions on anything as it is where I live.

Mh - hope you feel better

Thanks for the info ladies. Hope, we are headed to Maui. I have a good chunk of family there and so we go pretty often. I love it there :)

Getting closer!! Hopefully tomorrow is the day!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
So af showed tonight so it seems like I'm settling into a 27 day cycle post 3rd mc. So we'll go for the 28th pretending that I won't test before! When I tested the other day I was actually terrified that it would be positive but something I was watching today just made me think I really do want to be a mum so reckon I'm coming round to the idea although still very scared. Not going to break out the cbfm this month but keeping fx for a valentine's/honeymoon ov! Good luck everyone.x

Testing day for me but I'm not going to bother as I know AF is going to show anytime. Good luck to everyone else this month

but you still have high temps, Hope! what makes you think AF is coming??

Test still BFN and still no AF but I think she may be on her way keep getting headaches!! Going to call the Dr and see what they want to do!! :shrug:

12dpo today and BFN. I have a 14 day LP. Had a bit of brown spotting on the tissue last trip to the bathroom, which I've never had before AF.

Drjo that is exciting. I hope it brings good news. When are you planning to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->