3 months already!

purple_kiwi

Reaction score
my baby girl is three months already! it seems like yesterday i was getting prepped for surgery. where has the time gone. like i take pictures almost daily (i have famioly who live far away and have never seen her) but its just to surreal. like despite her not being in me ive manged to care for her, nurse her and make her happy. :cry: i feel like my little girl is growing up to fast. she rolls over, she grabs her feet, shes even helps with diaper changes (more like trys eats the new diaper i give her to hold lol) shes 15 lbs 6 oz and fits into 6 months clothes all though i still kinda squish her into 3 month stuff lol :blush: i dont want her to grow up more!

any one else get sad at there babies growing up so fast? sorry for the picture overload lol. share your pictures if you want!

Attachments

• p_00477.jpg
    p_00477.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
  • p_00372.jpg
    p_00372.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • p_00470.jpg
    p_00470.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
  • p_00447.jpg
    p_00447.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
shes gorgeous! ima new mommy so really tryna soak up the new baby & just how tiny she is :cloud9:

Aw she is just the cutest!! What a poser!! Oh. My. God, yesss my baby is growing up so quick!!!!!!!!!!! She's over 9 months now! She's crawling all over, standing with support, it won't be too long till she's walking now. She's more like a little girl than my baby now :cry: Don't get me wrong thought, I am the proudest mother watching her grow :cloud9: but I just can't help wondering where my little newborn went.

xoxox

i know. like now i have to like entertain her she doesnt sleep as much. and shes heavy lol. there are so tiny when there born it like omg how could that have ever been in there :s

Yeah having to stimulate all the time! It's loads more interesting than having a newborn though isnt it :) Really get to see their personality, I don't think you can see that in newborns, or not alot of it. Haha ohh gossh yes, they get sooo heavy! I'm quite fortunate, Robyn only weighs 17lb 4oz!!! She's only an ickle girl lol, technically hasn't grown out of the weight category for 3-6 month clothes. :haha: Your little chubba is catching mine up!! Ahh I'm forever looking at her and going 'you never came from in there!!', but obviously, she did :dohh: Grow SO fast!

xoxox

Aww, shes so cute. :cloud9:

And time does go too fast, its not fair ! My LO is 6 months old on the 13th - I can't believe it, seems like no time at all since he was a tiny little bubba in newborn clothes.

Now he's an absolute giant in 9-12, and the cheekiest live wire you'll ever meet !

i know that feeling, i dnt want maisie to grow up i look at pics of her when she was born and shes huge now compared to now. i just wanna stop time and keep her my baby 4eva lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->