3 + opks ???

jessndoug

Reaction score
has this happened to anyone else??? ive been using first response opk and have been getting strong pos opks for 3 days in a row. i dont think im pregnant this quickly seeing that af came on the 21st of aug.any advise would be greatly appriciated

***baby :dust: to all***

are you sure they are positive. Make sure the line is as darker or darker than the control line. Just having a line show up doesn't mean it's positive.

they were both the same exact color all 3 times

im gonna take another one later today. im worried i have something wrong with me. thte other test I took i already threw them away, i will take a picture later on today.

that has happened to me - the general rule is once you get that first positive then stop testing and :sex:! The levels can linger!

just did the test and it was negitive ( the lines were two diffrent color shades) yay!!! I started freaking out thinking that I had pcos or something. because i read online that a people that get alot of pos opk's sometimes have pcos. now last question, when can I test??? I have 2 first response 1 Answer quick and a clear blue digital just waiting to be peed on.lol

Good luck hun, hope you catch that egg this month :)
I'd give it at least 10 days, which should give time for the egg to be fertilised, travel down & snuggle in! Fx

Hi hun,

I had positive OPK'S for a week last month and concieved :)

It's nothing to worry about that I'm aware of. I did have a chemical pregnancy but that had nothing to do with the +OPK's.

Good luck hun.

XxX:kiss:

thanks for the help ladies.i just worry too much. baby dust to you all. hopefully this is our month!!!

Hey girls! About the OPKs, while using an IUD I tried an experiment, I POAOPK every day for a whole cycle and even after Oing I got nearly positive and positive OPKS, the day before af I got a positive opk, then af started and totally neg OPK, I found out through research that every woman has a small amount of LH throughout her whole cycle, and sometimes there is more of it found then other times, and generally only a surge right before oing or it will pick up HCG from a pregnancy as well! Interesting thing our bodies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->