30 Day Detox Journal *begun*

love bunny, i saw this post and couldnt help but ask.....do you know of the best way to detox synthetic hormones (depo provera) out of my system please? im sorry to butt in and ask, i just figured you'd be the best person to ask. ive been drinking parsley tea but got a bit scared. im desperate to get this out of my system and i dont have the luxury of a herbalist or anything.....again, im sorry babes to be rude.
good luck!!!!

Nooo I have a juicer so I just juice all my fruit and veg so its all liquid, no pulp. So my body doesn't have to work digesting anything! Then I'm taking a herbal laxative (cause loads of fruit and veg can sometimes make you consitpated!), a colon cleanser (to bust all the crap out my intestines/digestive system - NICE!) and a few other bits and bobs to keep my body healthy! The gallon of water a day is to help everything pass through and out - like a flush really? Thats all there is to it :D

I'm gonna be feeling real shitty for the first few days while my body adjusts - headaches, yuckyness. That kinda thing... But if you manage to get past that - the rest is easy peasy and you feel the results after at least a week :D !

And if your thinking of doing it for weightloss its a great thing! Juice fasting works with your body so if you need to lose weight - you lose it, if you need to gain weight - you gain it! You can have as much as you like too :D !

x

love bunny, i saw this post and couldnt help but ask.....do you know of the best way to detox synthetic hormones (depo provera) out of my system please? im sorry to butt in and ask, i just figured you'd be the best person to ask. ive been drinking parsley tea but got a bit scared. im desperate to get this out of my system and i dont have the luxury of a herbalist or anything.....again, im sorry babes to be rude.
good luck!!!!

Don't worry about it :) best way to get chemicals out your body is drink LOTS of water! Try green tea! If you don't like it add lemon - that usually works for people who aren't keen! Chemicals usually leave your body within a month of being consumed (probably within a month of depo running out for that I'd guess then!) so just keep drinking plenty of water and it should be gone in no time :)

x

Ooooof! 1 day!

Tonights been home made guacamole and mushroom pizza sticks ^_^

looking forward to this!

Weigh-in and inch measurements tomorrow :happydance:

x

Good luck!!! (commenting so I subscribe hehehe!)

Ok, im definately gonna *try* this after bubs is here...im excited to read what happens next. and i HAVE to know some of the food you eat...its all ridiculously healthy and mmmm sounding...i love guacamole *licks lips*

good luck :D

Good luck with your detox hun,will pop back to see how you are getting on x

this looks very interesting - looking forward to see how goes

GL

I buy my suppliaments from all over! Some you can get in your local holland and barret, a couple I get from my friend, and some I buy from america which are specifically for juice fasting :) They can be very expensive but if you think about it you're not technically "eating" anything other than fruit and veg for a month so the price makes up for what you would eat I guess! Thats how I see it anyway :)

SO ! DAY 1 ! Starting statistics! I will update everything I've consumed at the end of each day :)

Starting weight - 126lbs
Ideal weight - 104lbs
Ultimate weight -98lbs

Inch Stats
34-26-35

So end of day one :flower: All has gone well! Had a couple of headaches but thats to be expected an other than that I feel great :D

so todays juice menu consisted of...

Breakfast & brunch
Fennel bulb
Red Pepper
Medium carrots
Apples

Lunch
Medium to large Carrots
Red pepper
Clementines

Dinner
Cucumber
Lettuce
Celery
kale
Tomato
Lemon juice

Sweetie :lol:
Grapefruits
Pineapple
Apples

Have drank 5 liters of water today - been on the loo ALL DAY :rofl: this should die down once my bodys used to the excess fluids :lol:

So all in all - GOOD DAY =D - No food cravings as of yet !

doing good hun! i cant survive without my painkillers! if i get a headache and dont down some pills it never goes away :(
i love how organised you are and educated before doing this :)

I'm suprised how wired I'm feeling this morning! Feeling good! Even for 8AM ! Karma slept through aswell so I'm buzzing :happydance:

Feeling a bit gurgly in the stomach this morning but thats to be expected as my stomach isn't used to not having anything to digest! Other than that I'm all good :) Had a tiny bit of a headache when I woke up but thats gone now I've got up :D

Yum yum *off to make morning juice!* ...

x

In addition to my feeling-greatness...

I've lost 4lbs :happydance:

Now I feel even better :D :D :D

hows it going? and everything you ate on day one, was that all completely juiced? how long has it took you to get used to not having solids? x

well done! this is really interesting and i want to try it once LO's here
x

Oh my god :rofl: I completely forgot I'm keeping a journal on this! And yes its going great! I'm usually busy in the evenings so I haven't had time (or memory :lol:) to update! Arrrgh its dragging though!

Its been alot of effort and my body went though HELL in the 1st week! Cramps, headaches, yuck yuck yuck :sick: !

But now its all good :D I'm feeling alot more energised, my skin is gorgeous and I no longer look like a tired mess :haha: And i'm healing better down there too :D !

And yes everything is juiced so that my body has had a complete rest from digestion :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->