**30 Day Shred-Jillian Michaels**anyone else who wants to join???!

I haven't done any since day 2...........I fell over during my 1st night out in a year and sprained my ankle!!! :cry:

Oh no! Hope you girls feel better soon :hugs:

Right, we need to get motivated Nanomey! Back on the wagon today! Starting again after a break is the hardest, but it is only 20 minutes!

Hi girls, can I join in?

I started the DVD mid June and did 6 days, then I went on holiday and did no exercise, ate like a pig and put on about 4 lbs. Boo!

So I'm ready to start again, seen some fab results on MFP and I love how much easier it got to do by day 5 (although still blimmin hard - those side lunges with anterior raises practically kill me, I can never manage to finish them!)

hi everyone! I got my dvd today so tried it and didnt make it through the level 1 :blush: Ill give it a go again tomorrow but not gonna call it day 1 until I can make it through the whole 20 min :)

Nanomey - did you make the curry?
I did Shred level 3 tonight instead of a run.
xx

Hi ladies!!

omg gone 10pm & ive just sat down - such a busy day. BUT... fit in my DAY 6!! woohooo

avalanche - ur right about the break bit - its like starting all over again - i am in pain!!!!

arms more then anything - but might be due to my new dumbells :D what weight does everyone use? i got 2lb each weight so 4 in total is that too light or about right ??

ilovemyshoes not yet!! i wanted to make it for saturday night (our normal curry night) but my OH ''had to'' watch the boxing & have a few beers & was addiment he was getting a pizza take out (he'd been dieting with me all week) soo... diet went out the bloody window & i had 2 slices of pizza... no wonder id only lost 4lbs last week... :(
started again yesterday & so will make it up in the next day or so ( i think the aubergine will go mushy if i dont !)
whats level 3 like!!?

:)

hey everyone,
welcome cocoa - i hate the lunges too!!! let us know how you get on today :) xx

welcome letia - dont worry my 1st attempt was pants too!! ive only just started using weights this week (& im feeling the pain!!!) keep having a go & let us know how you get on!

DAY 7 - OK i made it though... the weights feel more like 4lb each today :rofl:
im knackered after that but happy ive made it, after mondays relapse i was worried about getting back on it!! my ankles are slightly achey after all them jumping jacks & im very red faced but gonna have a cool shower & enjoy an easy afternoon :)

how you getting on avalanche are your arms better today?

DAY 8... and wheres everyone gone!!??? :rofl:

got on well today on the shred quite impressed with myself :D

except healthy eating has gone down the pan - just eaten sticky toffee pud :dohh: need some more meal ideas!! (pref ones the kids will eat too so i dont have to cook twice!!)

Hi:blush:

Sorry i not returned, day got back from holiday was bit mad, wasnt expecting it.
Week since coming back has been mad, i returned to doing my own workout with weights to get back into using them, well lets just say it killed me!

Now im not feeling to grand, think getting something off my girls so its all on hold till i feel better, i didnt do any weights yesterday my muscles are killing today so proper sign im not feeling great.

Huge well done on getting to day 7!! You should feel so proud!

Hey,
How's everyone doing with this?
Who's still going?
xx

hey ladies i got to day 10 (OMG level 2 is freaking hard!!!!!!! - i dont think i got any of the moves right definatly need to practise those!!!) also was very stiff and that one...
then i get a 24 hour sickness bug, puked constantly all night long - felt rough the whole next day & then yesterday when i thought id start up again on day 11 - i had the worse tooth pain ive ever had (i am waiting for a referall date to get it removed in hosp) i spent all day with my face on a hot water bottle & eating painkillers like smarties... today i wake up looking like elephant woman & straight in to dentist for loads of 30mg codine tablets (totally space you out!) and a course of antibiotics, think id better wait a few days to do my day 11!!!!!!

let you know when im feeling better!!

mummytoalex did you have a good hol? and have you started up again?

just got the dukan book diet - thinking of giving that a go too, anyone tried it!?

avalanche - where are you!? lol xx

hey ladies i got to day 10 (OMG level 2 is freaking hard!!!!!!! - i dont think i got any of the moves right definatly need to practise those!!!) also was very stiff and that one...
then i get a 24 hour sickness bug, puked constantly all night long - felt rough the whole next day & then yesterday when i thought id start up again on day 11 - i had the worse tooth pain ive ever had (i am waiting for a referall date to get it removed in hosp) i spent all day with my face on a hot water bottle & eating painkillers like smarties... today i wake up looking like elephant woman & straight in to dentist for loads of 30mg codine tablets (totally space you out!) and a course of antibiotics, think id better wait a few days to do my day 11!!!!!!

let you know when im feeling better!!

mummytoalex did you have a good hol? and have you started up again?

just got the dukan book diet - thinking of giving that a go too, anyone tried it!?

avalanche - where are you!? lol xx

Oh god!
How are you feeling now? Sounds like youve been on a rollercoaster.

Holiday was fab thanks, ive bought some better weights for shred so monday could be the day :p x

hey hun,

glad you had good hols i am dying to go away come sept!

feeling alot better today then yesterday - but swelling is worse!! the painkillers are really really good though i slept like a log for the first time in ages (well until ds woke up at 5am but thats a good night :rofl:)

hoping mondays gonna be the day for me too :)

After 2 weeks of doing no exercise after hurting my ankle and knee i'm finally ready to get back on it on monday, shaky shreding here I come!!!

Well done everyone for carrying on!!!!

Hi everyone :)

Iv got a 3 yr old and an 8 week old, im doing weight watchers, lost 11lbs in 5 weeks, hoping to get bk to my pre baby days weight of 8.5 stone.

Going to order the shred dvd today, just wondering what weights I will need? How much do they cost? X

I done this when I was on maternity leave with my little one and it's great. She's fab JM.

I'd love to do it again but I work full time and I've progressed from this to the gym now.

GOOD LUCK, you'll see the difference in no time if you stick at it.,x

Hey,

Can I join you ladies?! I did day 1, level 1 today! I´m sweating so much! I´m hoping that means it´s working :happydance:

ooh ive only just seen this please may i join :wave: I started about 5-6 days ago.

<3

Me too.

Im alternating between the shred and running each day. I have just started level 2. OMG its tough.

Haven't read the whole thread was just wondering if you hardcore girls that do it daily have lost weight by sticking to it?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"