30 day shred

Sprite - sorry about your ankle. I have been doing barefoot but will wear trainers tomorrow.

Good luck to the girls starting today.

Did 1st level 3 today and I have to say I liked it a lot better than level 2. More energetic and it does kill but the exercises seemed a bit more human. On a good note, I've finally lost 2 lbs (in 3 days), I think cutting out some carbs this week has helped a lot (without cutting calorie numbers). 9 more days to go!

What i was gonna say yesterday is that i dont have proper internet til september, im on my phone atm so cant do it on youtube :(
.. The DVD is still At Large.
I will be gutted if i cant find it and will probably end up buying a new one tomorrow.. I am determind to do it!

ok iv decided im doing it tmorow:/ its wayyyy too hot tnyt and all 3 of my babies are awake lol defo gunna do it tho x

Just done it. Seriously I feel like death but strangely feel good too!! Big boobs are awkward though! Double ds and jumping jacks do NOT go hand in hand :rofl: come on atomic!!

I hurt a bit today! But if I know I've only tonight then a break at the weekend ill push to do tonights

Well, someone put me off saying they feel like death so me and DH have agreed Monday start :rofl: I am wearing heels tomorrow night so I don't want to be dying , I dont get out much :haha:

Day 2 done... But realised my weights were too heavy last night for an amateur so was a tad easier today. I love that its so short and varied.

Well, someone put me off saying they feel like death so me and DH have agreed Monday start :rofl: I am wearing heels tomorrow night so I don't want to be dying , I dont get out much :haha:

No definitely wait till after your night out! I can't wear anything but trainer's (with an ankle support!!) at the mo!
I know it sounds mad but when my ankle is better I am going to try again just maybe jump a bit less!! It has such great results I loved doing it (well felt like I was going to die but in a good way!!) so want to shift this last 10 pounds!

Just finished Day 2 of Level 1 - I am planning to do it about 3-4 times a week, as I am also doing the Couch to 5k 3x a week as well.

Definitely sore but not so bad that I can't move or anything - can certainly feel the muscles I have worked though! I think you have to really make sure you are doing the exercises properly and push yourself though. I could feel the difference when I really concentrated on making myself do the exercise as hard as I could.

Hope everyone is going well!

Me and my OH just finished the 30 day shred.
Well...we managed to get to day 26 before we gave up....

We're starting again tomorrow from level 1 but doing it every other day and doing pilates on the days inbetween :thumbup:

We're starting again tomorrow from level 1 but doing it every other day and doing pilates on the days inbetween :thumbup:

How did you find it after 26 days? Did you feel it made a difference?

How did you find it after 26 days? Did you feel it made a difference?

Never mind, I just saw your results thread! Well done!!

Thankyou, we didn't change our diet and carried on snacking ALOT during the day so we didnt get the best results.
We've cut out snacks and are doing it again to try get better results :thumbup:

Total cop out tonight as I have a meeting but tomorrow is a cert - i even bought joggers (and i dont wear them, ever, so hell will now freeze over) :rofl:

Joggers???i am contemplating doing it naked! It's so sweaty! Only I know my living room mirror would put me off!

Ps...day three..done.

Naked exersising with hubby? :rofl: no way :rofl:

i also bought joggers for it lmaoo only they have been worn for lounging around not excersing:/ going to start tho tonight just been veryyy busy:(

Well I've done 3 days in a row as the weather has been crap outside, so I think I'm just going to keep going with it now, doing it every day. Easy to say when I've only done 3 days though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->