30-Something Moms!

Sean is adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing your story. Seems like you responded textbook to what they told us in class. Monitor things, stay calm, don't rush off to the hospital, let DH rest up, etc. I didn't think it was possible but you inspired me! There's no need to be disappointed in getting the meds. You didnwhat you had to in order for Sean to get here. Enjoy your baby snuggles! I can't wait to hear more.

Awwww what a sweet little guy! thanks for sharing! Absolutely don't feel bad about pain Meds, it's impossible to know how you're body is going to handle everything, and there's no shame in pain Meds. Safety is the only thing that matters! And Epidurals do not harm the baby. Glad you and baby are doing well!

Crystal- oh man we have to wait another week and a half ! Boo ! Lol

Donna, he's perfect! Congratulations again! Thanks for sharing your story. I laughed when you mentioned taking a shower so you wouldn't be a stinky mama. I would totally have done the same! I can't believe how calm you stayed. Well done!

I'm testing tomorrow morning ladies. Hope I'll have good news to share!

Christine, that is a beautiful triphasic chart! I really hope this is it for you! Can't wait to hear your test results tomorrow!

Can't wait for your test tomorrow, Christine! I'm hoping this is your month!

Fx for your test Christine!

Donna, how is breastfeeding going? If you are.

Wanted to update a pic of the nursery progress. Curtains and headboard are up. Still a lot to do but making progress!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies! Just a quick one, I will write a proper message soon. I promise! Hope you all are doing well!

Thanks for sharing your birthing story Donna, well worth it...Sean is adorable :).

Fx for a BFP tomorrow Christine! Your chart is looking very promising :thumb-up:

Crazy excited for you Crystal! This is as bad as the TWW, come on July!

Nursery is looking good Dani!

Dani, the nursery is looking great!

Thanks for the support everyone :) Unfortunately, despite my temperature rising another half a degree this morning I got a BFN on a FRER today. :nope: I'm 10DPO today so it's pretty likely that I'm out, right? I have to say, I'm really surprised. Everything felt different this month. Any of you have bad luck with FRER? I've heard some people say they're not as sensitive as they used to be. :shrug:

Dani - the nursery is looking great!

Christine - don't give up yet! 10DPO is still early. I've seen quite a few women on the boards who got negatives until 13-14DPO. I've still got my fingers crossed for you!

Randi - yes, this is worse than the 2WW! Ugh!

Christies, I never got faint lines until 11dpo or later. And that was normally on a cheap test. You're definitely not out yet. I've never had a bad FRER but I normally don't pull those out until I get a faint on a cheap test. Fx!!

crystal- Are you guys starting to wrap your minds around the possibility of twins? It must be a lot to think about!

Thanks guys. I was just trolling the pregnancy tests section instead of working (whoops lol) and I saw a few people who didn't get faint lines until later than 10DPO. So I guess you're all right and I'm not out yet! Ugh what a bad time to run out of IC's... Do you think I should wait until tomorrow or try and pick up a different brand at the store later? I only have 2 FRER left.

Haha! No, twins has still not sunk in but I'm not panicking either. I'm just trying not to stress until our next scan. I would buy a few cheapies so you don't use up all your FRERs but I would probably wait until tomorrow to test again. I also didn't use a FRER until I got a positive on an IC. Good luck!

I agree with crystal. Although if I got an ic, I would probably try it today. Ya know...test it out :rofl:

Donna: HOW PRECIOUS IS HE?? I love his expressions! That first one... he's like "UM. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" And look at him in those SOCKS. It's shocking to think there will be a day in just a few weeks where they will probably be tight! :hugs: It sounds like you overall had a really great birth experience! I'm so happy for you and your husband!

Dani: LOVE! Looks like you are all ready to go, really!

Christine: This is my favorite site for pregnancy test statistics: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brand-chart.php?hptbrandid=1

That particular link is for statistics on 10DPO for FRER. They only count tests taken by women who were actually pregnant, so you can see that over 21% of the women who were actually pregnant got a negative that day. It looks like that number really drops by 11DPO. So, let's all keep our fingers crossed!!! And maybe our toes. And our eyes. ALL THE THINGS.

Awww, thanks for cheering me up! :) I may have accidentally ordered some IC's to ship overnight. (In case it's still negative tomorrow but AF doesn't come, so I don't waste my last FRER.) Thanks for that link Katie! That makes me feel a lot more hopeful.

crystal- The wait must be insane! It seems so far away. I'm glad you're not stressing though! :)

Christine, 10 dpo is still really early so it's very possible to get a false negative. Do you have a 99 cent store or dollar tree where you live? They have cheap tests you can buy over the counter if you don't want to wait for your ICs to come in.

Dani, your nursery is adorable. Looks like you're all set for your little guy!

We're starting to get the hang of breastfeeding now. It was really hard before my milk came in and sooo painful, but my nipples are starting to toughen up and Sean's getting the hang of latching so it's definitely getting easier. Everyone says that the first week is the hardest and that is very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->