30-Something Moms!

katie, your bump is going to firm and round itself up. Early 2nd trimester is still that awkward do i look pregnant phase. I'm sure you're beautiful, but i know the woes of disliking your body. Post pregnancy isn't a ton better, but i keep reminding myself my body did something great!

Nin, you're so close. That flew by!!

Crystl, i love the names!

Baby photo by request! Sorry i forgot to post.

little baby nugget!!! Look at his adorableness!

Super cute photo Dani! I think I would play with his hair all day long! I've been following your baby journal btw and was happy to hear you made your first trip out :flower:. Did you settle on a daycare yet?

Thanks for sharing your ultrasound pic Katie! I'm going to cross my fingers for you that your bump pops really soon and that you can start to feel positive about your body image once again. If it makes you feel any better, I'm struggling with that squishiness and I'm not even pregnant, whoops!!! Have you guys seen any of the white stuff yet? So far nothing here :thumbup:. Do you do much skiing or other winter sports?

Crystal, you and DH have picked out some fine names! Smart names! Your ticker says you've got two cantaloupes sitting in your uterus now...wowweeee!!! I'm not sure if you mentioned this before, but will the twins have their own room?

Oh my Nin, it's seems like minutes now! I wouldn't be surprised if the next time you post, we'll be hearing a birth announcement! I wish you all the best in your upcoming adventure :).

:hi: Jenny, Donna, Christine and Jamie :hi:

AFM: I am not changing jobs, but this license is a requirement for my current position if I'm ever needed to drive a dump truck for water/sewer main repair and snow removal. Thanks for all the well wishes! DH has been with a few different companies this summer, as things have been slow in our provincial economy. Typically he's an equipment operator with the golf course construction/renovation industry. The company he's with right now deals entirely with civil construction. Countdown to Orlando...6 days now! Getting my armpits waxed tomorrow am, yee-ouch! 6 or 7 dpo. If the :witch: is not here before Thursday morning, I will test then and hopefully :dance: all the way to the airport! :winkwink:

Sorry my posts are always so long...

Oh, and have a super weekend everyone!!!

no daycare yet. I SUCK!

Armpits waxed?! You're a mad woman! MAD I say! Waxing is so tough, but so freaking rewarding.

I decided to wax my legs and nether regions before my wedding two Septembers ago for the first time. I ALSO decided to do it myself. :dohh: My office had our annual "offsite" meeting, which means we all go to a hotel for two days and have meetings and teambuilding activities... all during the week leading up to the wedding. I figured since I had that whole room to myself, that would be a GREAT place to perform the operation. I ended up lying on the bathmat crying, surrounded by a whole box of used up wax strips covered in hair and blood. I had to stand for the meeting the next morning.

BUT I never ONCE had to shave on our honeymoon. Which was worth the pain of the experience. Although, I'd probably have a professional do it for me if there's ever a next time! :wacko:

I felt so terrible for the poor maid. I cleaned up and everything, but I have always imagined that whoever it was who took out the trash felt like they were cleaning up a crime scene.

Oh my gosh Katie, that is absolutely hilarious!!! Now Dani, SHE is the mad woman, ha!

I'm terrified...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
Might just be a chemical. I tested 3 days before expected period. Lmp was October 3. I've already had what appears to be a little spotting. Could be nothing, but it could just be the witch on her way too. On a more pleasant note...I passed my commercial vehicle road test!!! And Florida tomorrow :)...

Might just be a chemical. I tested 3 days before expected period. Lmp was October 3. I've already had what appears to be a little spotting. Could be nothing, but it could just be the witch on her way too. On a more pleasant note...I passed my commercial vehicle road test!!! And Florida tomorrow :)...

WELL. I suppose ANYTHING is possible for now. Let's all just promise to be quietly excited for now, though, shall we?? That sounds a lot more fun.

I bled for three days the last time I expected my period, and then it stopped. I tested after that because I thought it was weird. Turns out it WAS weird. sooo... quietly excited.

HAVE THE MOST FUN IN FLORIDA. Buy mickey ears immediately and wear them everyday! Also, if you see churros, EAT ONE. I swear they have the best churros I've ever had. mmmmm...

Quietly excited is good ;). Hmmmm, I'll have to investigate these things called churros...thanks for the tips!

OMG!!! I know I need to respond to other stuff and that I've been terrible lately, but eek!!!! I don't know if I can be quietly excited, I want to be loudly excited! :winkwink: I'll do my best to do it quietly though. And for now, I'll whisper congrats and do my happy dance for you! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay, I'm also (quietly) excited for you!!! That is a very strong BFP for being 3 days early. Sooo (quietly) excited, hehe!:haha:

Have a wonderful time in Florida!

I hope everyone else is doing well. :thumbup:

One more on the quietly excited wagon, Randi! Have fun in Florida and I second the churros. Those things are delicious!

Just a little update before we leave this morning. So my original test was done in the evening after a 3.5 hr hold, I took another one last night, same hold and it was slightly darker. My test this morning shows a lighter line than both two days :shrug:. Think I'll just wait a bit, see if spotting worsens (which it hasn't, just the opposite) and maybe test Friday evening.

Glad the spotting is holding off. I'm sending you all the positive vibes I've got! Enjoy your trip!

Vacation has been pretty good so far! Our flight from Edmonton was cancelled Thursday due to unexpected plane maintenance, but we were able to leave the next morning. We're staying an extra day now to make up for our lost time. The weather is gorgeous :). We went to the Tampa Bay Lightning game last night...wow, the energy was intense in the stadium! I think tomorrow we will be hitting up Universal Studios, should be fun!

How's everyone's weekend been?

And...I think I've accepted the fact that I am pregnant once again. Spotting only lasted just a little over the one day. I tested one more and final time today and we're still positive 👍🏻.

I'm having a good, lazy weekend. Baby is going through an 8 week growth spurt so we're just letting him run the show. Whatever keeps him happy. :haha:

I was sooooo nervous to open this when I saw you updated. I'm thrilled to hear about your trip going so well and ever more thrilled to hear about your test! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->