30 weeks today :D ..waterbirth?....plus strechies have made an appearance :(

happy-evie

Reaction score
Im so happy...im 30 weeks pregnant today :happydance:...i hope time wont slow down from here though...im so excited now.
I havent been having much sleep lately coz LO seems to kick at the matress every night, so im always tossing and turning. OH gets so annoyed but he still tries not to complain but be nice and ask if im okay...also i cant believe it! I was doing so well then out of nowhere I wake up this week to find some tiny lil strechies on the lower part of my stomache...thank God they are tiny but Im worried....i have slapped on oil so religiously for months so i guess they will just come if they want to, thers just no avoiding it....anything for the baby.
Iv been thinking and iv decided i want a water birth..so im excited about that...id love to hear your opinions on the types of birth you think is best...or why u want a particualr method....xx

Don't worry about stretchies. They have so much they can do for them now. My dermatologist said if they're too bad, they can use lasers and even retin A on them after they've had time to fade and stuff.

As far as birth- I would prefer to be completely put under. But my doc has said that will not be happening, so I am opting for as much pain relief/drugs as they will give me in the hospital. I'm a wuss with a very low pain tolerance though. I admire anyone who goes it au naturale.

yes!...iv heard the lazering works well but it can sting so bad....ill just have to let it happen...and try so hard not to itch
i dont think im so good at handelling pain but id like to think ill be aboe to do it without an epidural...as if i have a choice...i might not be allowed to have one anyway becaude i have a curve in my spince so they will get back to me on that one.
lets just hope we will have speedy labour and deliveries lol then there wont be ant time to ask for all the pain relief possible ha.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->