• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 years old, A little preggers, due on May 12. Bump buddies?

My test line showed up before the control line today. They were about the same color tho, but I bet it will be darker tomorrow.

We're gonna tell our families after my appt on the 18th so we'll be announcing big news very close together. We're not sure how we're gonna announce it yet, but I wanna come up with a cute idea :)

I had to unbutton my pants yesterday because of the bloating too! lol I'm wearing PJ pants today

lol yeah that is a little weird, TBH

I took one just alittle bit ago and it SUPER dark. The first I've gotten that's this dark! ALMOST as dark as the control line lol

Well it has only been to my parents and his... Didn't feel weird...

Has anyone else been telling? I feel kind of weird and apprehensive about it, but I can't stop, lol. I told the only friends who knew we were trying first (they just had a baby a few weeks ago), and then my best friend and her boyfriend. Then yesterday I told a friend who is also pregnant, and today my dance teacher because I don't think I'll be able to perform with her in December... I'm telling my mom on Friday when we go visit her. XD And then we'll be seeing my husband's family at the end of the month.

Has anyone else been telling? I feel kind of weird and apprehensive about it, but I can't stop, lol. I told the only friends who knew we were trying first (they just had a baby a few weeks ago), and then my best friend and her boyfriend. Then yesterday I told a friend who is also pregnant, and today my dance teacher because I don't think I'll be able to perform with her in December... I'm telling my mom on Friday when we go visit her. XD And then we'll be seeing my husband's family at the end of the month.

I want to tell my mom so badly, but I'm waiting until the doctor's appointment on Sept 17. And plus I don't feel right telling anyone else before I tell my mom. So family will know in 2 weeks and then everyone else can know after first trimester

lol yeah that is a little weird, TBH

I took one just alittle bit ago and it SUPER dark. The first I've gotten that's this dark! ALMOST as dark as the control line lol

Well it has only been to my parents and his... Didn't feel weird...

I was referring to the giving them the stick part :haha:

How did ya'll tell them? Did you just give it to them, or put it in something?

I've told a few people but nobody super close to us yet. My husband has told a few people at work. We're gonna wait til after my appointment on the 18th to tell family and stuff. We wanna see something on the ultrasound first :) but we're not sure how we're gonna tell everyone yet!

Yeah, I would wait until after my appointment to tell my mom, but I want to tell her in person and we're seeing her this weekend. Our families are spread out (we live in Chicago, and my mom lives in Michigan; Mister's dad lives in Philadelphia, his mom in New Jersey, his brother in Boston and his sister in Los Angeles) and we don't get to see them in person very often. My appointment is the week we'll be getting together with his side of the family for his dad's birthday, though, so hopefully we'll be more assured when we tell them. :)

I am horrible at keeping secrets. We've told my parents, Clint's sister and her husband, a few friends, I just can't keep it in!

anyone else wake up so much earlier for a pee and then are wide awake?....soooooooooooo anoying!!!!!!!!! i normally cant get up in the mornings but no not now lol. as far as preggers symtoms so far iv sore boobs (not growing yet tho haha ), can get very sleepy, grumpiness has passed for now, hunger (or greed), and still obsessed with poas, my lines have got darker from 8dpo now on 18dpo-still not darker than control line, im using tesco cheepies tho so hoping thats why...slightly obsessed.
my legs have also been so freakin itchy...possibly not related..
i hope everyone else is feelin fab!!

I have been out of town for a few days (still there, just got internet HAHA) I am so there with the wakeup CRAZY EARLY then not being able to go back to sleep too. I took another FRER on Monday (My last one) and it was the darkest yet, SO happy! I am still bloated, but not as bad. Definitely rocking the comfy pants when possible HAHA!

Congerats on your numbers Powell! That is SO awesome!

Thank you hun!

I've been in comfy pants all day :haha:

Go in for blood again in the AM. I'm pretty sure they'll be just fine tho since I had such a big increase this last time, they almost tripled!

we told my mom because my dad just passed away in August and I knew the news would cheer her up. although we want to wait to tell other close family/friends who knew we did IVF till after my appointment on the 17th. Then not as close friends when we are in the 2nd tri-mester.

But when to tell work?? I am a kindergarten teacher and have to be using lots of energy while on my feet most the day. I wonder if telling my co-workers would be a benefit. Especially if I get morning sickness and may need their help.

we told my mom because my dad just passed away in August and I knew the news would cheer her up. although we want to wait to tell other close family/friends who knew we did IVF till after my appointment on the 17th. Then not as close friends when we are in the 2nd tri-mester.

But when to tell work?? I am a kindergarten teacher and have to be using lots of energy while on my feet most the day. I wonder if telling my co-workers would be a benefit. Especially if I get morning sickness and may need their help.

It sounds like it may be a good idea to tell a few of the teachers you're close to?

I told my boss right away so he knew what was going on. But I think it depends on the work environment.

Yeah, I would wait until after my appointment to tell my mom, but I want to tell her in person and we're seeing her this weekend. Our families are spread out (we live in Chicago, and my mom lives in Michigan; Mister's dad lives in Philadelphia, his mom in New Jersey, his brother in Boston and his sister in Los Angeles) and we don't get to see them in person very often. My appointment is the week we'll be getting together with his side of the family for his dad's birthday, though, so hopefully we'll be more assured when we tell them. :)

My family is all over the country, so I won't be able to tell anyone in person. The closest person I have is my sister who is 6 hours away. My brother is about 12 hours and so are my parents (in the opposite direction).

I have decided to get some eggs made with a little "We're pregnant" message. The egg will be in a tiny moss nest, and when my parents (or whoever) open the box with the nest and egg, they will see the words "crack me" at the top. I thought it was a cute idea and definitely unique. It suits my personality.:laugh2:

Yep, so i bought maternity work pants yesterday. I was having to unbutton my pants all the time b/c of bloat. These are AWESOME. it's like wearing sweatpants to work. So comfy........I think I might wear these even after I have my baby, LOL.:blush:

I've been debating when to tell people. The norm here is to tell people the day you find out. I'm more of a wait until 3 months kind of person.

I think I'll wait to tell my/his parents until the end of the month (which would put us at 2 months). At that point, we'll have had the US and all the initial tests. Everyone else I won't tell until the end of the first trimester.

Although it feels weird having no one know - I'm dying to tell my BFF and siblings :)

I told my BFF and my Inlaws that's it until 3 months

Apparently when my OH was out last night with his BIL he told everyone. So.....so much for keeping it under wraps for a few months! I have to say I'm thrilled he's so excited he can't keep it a secret too though!

We've told a handful of friends and a few people Hubs works with but are waiting to tell family until I have my first prenatal appointment and see something on an ultrasound. Plus I think a US pic would assist in the reveal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->