30 yo and TTC #1

So... I decided after work to head on over to the Dollar Store and try out the cheap ones. As I'm waiting for the results, I start to see two pink lines form. Two? Hmm... what does that mean? POSITIVE. Holy moly.... I then take my left over ClearBlue digital and it says... PREGNANT!
I got my BFP! I am beyond excited and nervous.. after 8 moths of trying!
I'm still in shock!

Congratulations!!! So exciting!! And since you tested late, you're already past the scariest, most risky couple weeks (not that you won't worry yourself to death the rest of the first trimester anyway).

Congratulations!!! So exciting!! And since you tested late, you're already past the scariest, most risky couple weeks (not that you won't worry yourself to death the rest of the first trimester anyway).

Thank you! I'm in complete shock! lol
I can't wait to call my doctor tomorrow to make an appointment!

Ok ladies, I paid a visit to my doc today... He gave me a dose of proverb and then we are gonna try letrozole and see what happens.

Congrats Baba!

Sorry miskas :( Those long anovulatory cycles are the absolute worst. Crossing my fingers that the Provera gives you the jumpstart you need.

Hey mrs k! I'm doin ok.. The Provera worked.... Started the femara tonite, hoping it works. Happy thanksgiving!!!

hey all, just wondering if I can join the group? 30 TTC #1 and onto cycle 4 now. Tried vitex last cycle and it reduced my cycle from 40 to 28 days which I am very excited about. If its the same this cycle I will be testing around christmas day! Hope its meant to be this time! Going on holiday from the 9th of December until 3rd of January, so will be taking a very relaxed approach this cycle and who knows, maybe that will be all it takes this time!

It doesn't look like this thread is active anymore probably because all of the lovely ladies I started with here have already had their precious babies. I thought I'd leave a quick update as I enter year 2 of TTC. DH and I got our tests done. Everything is in the normal range so the diagnosis in unknown infertility. DH numbers were on the lower end for mobility and morphology but still normal. We started the process for IUI earlier this week. We were planning to try on my natural cycle since all data pointed to the fact that I naturally O with out a problem. Whether because of the stress I am feeling over this process or another reason I don't seem to be on my way to O this cycle. I will try again next cycle with Clomid. I can get very hormonal and had to change my BC when I was younger due to homicidal ergs (okay not that bad but close). I just hope I will be able to deal with the hormonal changes the Clomid causes.

I'll still knocking around the forum! I hope the IUI works! Maybe his sperm just need a leg up? Long term TTC must be so stressful :(

It doesn't look like this thread is active anymore probably because all of the lovely ladies I started with here have already had their precious babies. I thought I'd leave a quick update as I enter year 2 of TTC. DH and I got our tests done. Everything is in the normal range so the diagnosis in unknown infertility. DH numbers were on the lower end for mobility and morphology but still normal. We started the process for IUI earlier this week. We were planning to try on my natural cycle since all data pointed to the fact that I naturally O with out a problem. Whether because of the stress I am feeling over this process or another reason I don't seem to be on my way to O this cycle. I will try again next cycle with Clomid. I can get very hormonal and had to change my BC when I was younger due to homicidal ergs (okay not that bad but close). I just hope I will be able to deal with the hormonal changes the Clomid causes.

You should ask about femara if clomid makes you to crazy.. It has very few side effects I have found.

I really hope 2015 is a good year for both of you. I'm sorry to hear it's taking so long, I know it isn't fair.

Even after having my little one there was still this odd tinge of jealously when I found my friend just succeeded in their first month TTC.

HI dreaming it's nice to hear from you. Sorry your struggling, must be both a relief and frustration that tests are normal. I know it sounds stupid but one of the things I think helped me was dh drinking lots more water as it thinned out his semen and let the sperm be more mobile. Think he was always on the slight dehydrated side before.
Know we are probably not as good to talk to as we are no longer going through what you are but we are still here 😊

dreaming - good luck. I'm sorry this has been so hard for you. I will keep you and miskas in my thoughts. Hopefully, the next few months will finally get you both there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->