• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 yo and TTC #1

Ooh la la! Hope you had a great day!

How's your 2ww tree?

I thought I was out yesterday because I my temp dropped. Because it's been a year I phoned the fertility clinic to ask about needing a referral.

But this morning my temp rose and I got a very clear BFP! :happydance:

And I just developed a cold a couple hours ago...it must have been holding off.

Happy late birthday dreaming! Love the hair! I have wanted to go that color for the longest time! :) Looks great on you!

Thanks ladies!

Even after a year, I still feel caught off guard. Like perhaps it's not real; I am super excited though!

Oh, the June Bug logo is so cute! Do you know when you're due yet?

Ooh, that's great! That way you'll get lots of people who are ahead of you in the June group, but you won't be super impatient because you're the very last one.

Both me and dh have birthday in June I think it's a great month to be born!

DH's birthday is in June, too. I've always been jealous, mine is a week before Christmas :p

it's been pretty quiet here this week. Hope everyone is doing okay. I am so happy for everyone that has received a BFP on this page, it gives me hope that it can happen even after long struggles.

Who is left that is still going through the TTC drama, along with me?

I have not been temping this month, or at least not on a normal basis. My temps and cycle has been pretty regular over the last year so I have been able to temp here and there for a data point or two to make sure I am still where I think I am in my cycle. At this point I believe am waiting to O. DH and I have been DTD every other day since CD 11 so hopefully we are doing enough. I am on CD 16 today, I plan to O between CD17-20 I would feel better if we were DTD everyday but it is hard to keep up that schedule during a tiring work week.

So the count down begins, even though I have been trying to not focus on TTC to much this month, I am sure I will be on here symptom spotting in a week or two.

Good luck dreaming!!!! Hopefully this will be it. I'm currently, oddly, on a TWW also but it's to be induced if little girl doesn't pop up. Maybe I will have her and move off the pregnant list and we can get you a bfp and move you on. :thumbup:

it's been pretty quiet here this week. Hope everyone is doing okay. I am so happy for everyone that has received a BFP on this page, it gives me hope that it can happen even after long struggles.

Who is left that is still going through the TTC drama, along with me?

I have not been temping this month, or at least not on a normal basis. My temps and cycle has been pretty regular over the last year so I have been able to temp here and there for a data point or two to make sure I am still where I think I am in my cycle. At this point I believe am waiting to O. DH and I have been DTD every other day since CD 11 so hopefully we are doing enough. I am on CD 16 today, I plan to O between CD17-20 I would feel better if we were DTD everyday but it is hard to keep up that schedule during a tiring work week.

So the count down begins, even though I have been trying to not focus on TTC to much this month, I am sure I will be on here symptom spotting in a week or two.

i'm still here:wave: just haven't been on in a couple days. CD11 and trying to SMEP. negative OPK this afternoon, but had been drinking too much liquid. also still early. i got positives on 12 and 13 last month and ovulated on 15, so hopefully can manage to get my husband in the bedroom all week:blush: we're leaving for the states on saturday, so hopefully get an obvious temp spike by then:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->