30 yo and TTC #1

Well apparently my body is just an asshole. 33 day cycle this time. Which means It has now officially gone: 30, 31, 32, 33 the last 4 months. Awesome. Oh well. I'm sad but such is life. Thanks for the thoughts though.

Well apparently my body is just an asshole. 33 day cycle this time. Which means It has now officially gone: 30, 31, 32, 33 the last 4 months. Awesome. Oh well. I'm sad but such is life. Thanks for the thoughts though.

Aww, that's too bad!! Well, new cycle new day! :) GL on this one! Lots of :dust:

My cycles last around 36 days and I'm on day 34 so I understand the difficulty of long cycles! :)

I know I said I was going to take a test today but if I had implantation bleeding yday then it wouldn't even show up yet so now I am going to wait til next week. I just don't want to see that negative yet!! :)

Well howdy, state-neighbor! Are you still in NM? I'm currently in Houston, just moved back here after several years in Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Tryingintexas!!! I'm in Houston too!! Today is CD6 fo me. Still just waiting to O.

I have 3 really good friends that just found out they are preggers...

Hope everyone had a great day!

Hi TrumpetBeth!! I'm with you on all of the pregnant friends - there must have been some baby-making meeting in Houston we weren't informed of. :winkwink:

Baby dust to you for your upcoming O!!

lol Learn something new everyday!! i guess i always assumed charting your BBT did not happen orally....:oops:

The charting should be happening on paper not in your body :dohh: To be fair, I have only read about BBT here on the forums, I haven't really looked into it. I think using OPKs and BBT would stress me way out. So I haven't really looked into it that much.

HAHA no kidding!! LOL for clarity i meant the actual taking on the temp.... :blush:

This is seriously one of my favorite threads to read. I just caught upon all of the BBT and vajayjay talk!!! Hahahahha!! And PRReggie, my body is an asshole too!! Haha! My cycle has gone 28,37,29,32... So we shall see what this cycle holds.

I have found though that BBT and CM reaaallllyyy help me. My cycle that lasted 37 days... I was so off of when I thought I had O'ed since the previous cycle was 28 days. I took 5 pregnacy test because I was 2 weeks late. So my last cycle, 32, I knew when I was supposed to start because my LF is always 14 days. My body just likes to O at differnt times.
Happy Friday everyone!

Well, maybe there's still hope for this cycle! When I plugged my temp into Fertility Friend this morning, it said it was updating my cycle based on the new info - looks like it shifted O day from CD13 (which I didn't think was right, since I didn't get first positive on OPK until CD14) to around CD 17. We BD's CDs 14 and 15. Feel like I have all the usual PMS symptoms at the moment, but hey, maybe there's still a chance!

GL to everyone else too!

Well, maybe there's still hope for this cycle! When I plugged my temp into Fertility Friend this morning, it said it was updating my cycle based on the new info - looks like it shifted O day from CD13 (which I didn't think was right, since I didn't get first positive on OPK until CD14) to around CD 17. We BD's CDs 14 and 15. Feel like I have all the usual PMS symptoms at the moment, but hey, maybe there's still a chance!

GL to everyone else too!

Hey, there is always a chance!! :) GL to you and wishing you lots of baby dust!

:dust:

This is seriously one of my favorite threads to read. I just caught upon all of the BBT and vajayjay talk!!! Hahahahha!! And PRReggie, my body is an asshole too!! Haha! My cycle has gone 28,37,29,32... So we shall see what this cycle holds.

I have found though that BBT and CM reaaallllyyy help me. My cycle that lasted 37 days... I was so off of when I thought I had O'ed since the previous cycle was 28 days. I took 5 pregnacy test because I was 2 weeks late. So my last cycle, 32, I knew when I was supposed to start because my LF is always 14 days. My body just likes to O at differnt times.
Happy Friday everyone!

I should have known my hormones would be as randomly OCD as I am. 30, 31, 32 33. I'm putting in my calendar for 34 next month. Won't get excited until then. Also, going to start temping. Orally! I did yesterday and today. But today is technically CD1 for me so we will see what this month tells me. Who knows, maybe I'm doing it all wrong. :winkwink:

GL to everyone else too!

Always a chance! GL

Damn! How frustrating. Sorry to hear this.

I know I said I was going to take a test today but if I had implantation bleeding yday then it wouldn't even show up yet so now I am going to wait til next week. I just don't want to see that negative yet!! :)

Oh man, I was hoping to hear test results from you today! LOL. But that makes sense. No use wasting a test and seeing a BFN if there's no chance yet.

Fingers crossed! Thinking good thoughts for you!

Someone please explain why Friday afternoons when you are supposed to have office time to clear your desk turns into the crazy train? On the upside, with the arrival of shark week I can drink wine to feel better like a good little attorney. :winkwink:

Well, damn. Sorry, dear. :hugs: But hey, it looks like your cycle is learning to count. Maybe you'll have a math genius baby! Now we just need to teach it new math tricks...subtraction would be good.

Aww, that's too bad!! Well, new cycle new day! :) GL on this one! Lots of :dust:

My cycles last around 36 days and I'm on day 34 so I understand the difficulty of long cycles! :)

Ah! I'm glad you're more patient than I am. It's a smart choice to wait though.

GL to everyone else too!

You're still in it! Baby dust galore!

so...aunt flow showed today...bit disappointed but on to the next cycle and pray for an October baby!!! :) PLEASE October baby!!!

Oh my gosh, I love this thread! I just spent a ton of time reading the past few days and catching up!

Hi ladies,

I'm very glad to have found this thread and hope you don't mind if I join you! I'm about to turn 31, and husband is 37. January officially marks our 10th month of TTC #1.

DH and I have been together for a really long time, and we waited until I was done with grad school, jobs were in hand, etc., before we started trying. We honestly thought it would happen pretty quickly when we started trying, so while 10 months TTC definitely isn't the end of the world, I'm definitely starting to get to the point where I'm a little bit nervous. This OPK/BBT/symptom reading stuff is all pretty new (and a little overwhelming) to me, and I'm really glad to find a group of women to talk to.

During the first part of this journey, we weren't using OPKs or anything, just trying every month. November '13 was the first month I tried to use an OPK (was the ClearBlue digital). The thing just gave me 13 straight days of flashing smiley faces, which aggravated me so I didn't use an OPK in December. This time around, I bought a different brand (just one of the test strip ones) and January is also my first month starting the BBT charting and all. I also signed up for the free FF trial to use the chart software. I got 4 days of positives on the OPKs this month, although the FF chart claims I O'd the day before I got the first positive on the OPK, so who knows.

This is my first time posting on a forum like this - I think the number of pregnancy announcements I've heard in the past week may have finally pushed me over the edge. :)

I'm glad to meet you all, and thanks for letting me join you!

Welcome! We've being trying for 11 months so right around the same as you. Best of luck to you this cycle!

Thanks so much for the welcome ladies!!!

My temp dropped yesterday then picked back up today. This has happened a few times this cycle so not sure if it's O or not. Gonna test with an OPK a bit later today.

Its kind of silly but a few of my TTC buddies and I have been getting fertility readings lately! I got two a while ago and then got another last night. The first two readings said Girl- December/January (either conceive month or birth month) then this lady last night said Boy and that I would conceive sometime in the next 3 cycles. Which matches with the other 2 readings. I don't put that much merit into them but I find them interesting! And I really hope they turn out to be true! :)

Welcome Bee Bee! I'm also 29 so you are in good company!

So my AF according to two different apps is due two different days...either the 13th or 15th. I've noticed this afternoon a little bit of spotting and cramping so I'm thinking one of two things. I implanted today or my period is coming. I figure with the nausea this morning that I have a great chance it's implantation but I am also prepared for AF to show.

I've decided that if I start my period soon that I am going to start temping. I have a book on all that stuff so hoping this will give me a better idea on what my body does! :)

So, staying logical but still a slight hopeful! :)

I took my temp this morning since AF is supposed to start today. Since you are supposed to start on CD1. Figured I would start tempting this month also. Not 100% sure if I understand it so I may be posting really dumb questions soon.

I've been temping for almost a year so happy to help and temp alongside you!

I think I attached the picture. If so this is what started the shark week theme. Then, of course, there is the there will be blood line.

So funny!! Love it!

so...aunt flow showed today...bit disappointed but on to the next cycle and pray for an October baby!!! :) PLEASE October baby!!!

So sorry! I'm with you, October baby would be awesome!

Well damn again. I'm so bummed for you. I'm also so proud of you for moving on. CD1 - new cycle, new day! Go October baby!!!! :dust:

So DH who was the one who didn't want an October, November or December baby because it is deer season, informed me today that while he enjoys deer season, he is more stubborn than even he thought. Apparently, he has take af coming again as his own personal challenge! So, the Tyco for the next 3 months is back on. Hehe

So DH who was the one who didn't want an October, November or December baby because it is deer season, informed me today that while he enjoys deer season, he is more stubborn than even he thought. Apparently, he has take af coming again as his own personal challenge! So, the Tyco for the next 3 months is back on. Hehe

Yay! That's exciting! Glad to see you are still TTCing along with us for the next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->