30th birthday ideas

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Ok so I know this is the grotto, but my OH’s 30th birthday is in November so basically Christmas :haha:

I’m so stuck on what to buy him. I want to organise a weekend away if I can, but we would need to take the kids. Does anyone have anywhere they could recommend that’s nice as a family getaway even in cold weather? Preferably with things to do in the local area and ideally a hot tub for the evening once the children are asleep. I’ve tried looking but there seems to be loads and I want to go somewhere that’s recommended by an actual person so I know it’ll be ok!

I can't really help I'm afraid but I'd be curious to see where people suggest as it's my DH's 30th next November and I'd like to do exactly the same!

It's hard with children as most places with hot tubs etc are in 'out of the way' areas, giving not much stuff to do for kids. What about Centerparcs?

We have always booked lodge type breaks with hoseasons. You can search based on what you need ie children's entertainment, hot tub etc
I've yet to find a holiday park I love but the kids really enjoy wherever we go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->