31, CD5 Need a buddy

I completely agree with going through the disappointment without knowing of a chemical or anything. Well hopefully it is implantation bleeding, but if not, there is always hope for next month!! Know anything yet?
Glad you got through Irene ok!

Hi Ladies, Do you mind if I join you? I'm nearly 25, Hubby is 27, We have been activly trying since early Feb following coming off BC in November. Im on second cycle of CBFM and Temping, Hoping this is our month :flower: xx

Clandara and Woolls....how are you doing?

Mrs. B- welcome! Where are you in your cycle right now?

Alspals....I pretty much know I am getting AF. I am still spotting (which is normal for me a few days before getting AF), but the big indicator is my bbt temp dropped today. So I am pretty much out for the month and tomorrow will most likely be CD1 for me!

Oooh, I knew there was something else I was going to put! I'm on CD 8 today, where is everyone else at?

The this I am finding strange atm is that last month af took me by suprise and left me with a 24 day cycle with what looked like no ovulation. This month, my CBFM picked up a high on cd 6 7 and 8 so I will see what happens over the next few day but certainly wasnt expecting those two bars to show up on CD6! x

Welcome Mrs. B! It looks like you and I are running almost the same CD's I am CD9 today.
I am doing alright this morning. Feeling tired, but then it is a monday. How is everyone doing today?
Lysh - I'm so sorry about a possible AF. On a positive note...you willl have a fresh month now to begin at. Did you end up picking up some books the other day?

Afternoon all, cd9 here and still on low on the cbfm but getting lots of dtd though. I am off on holiday on Wednesday morning so hope I ovulate while there and get my holiday baby lol x

Woolls - Sending you lots of baby dust! We are both at CD9. I hope that my DH and I are successful this month too. :) Are you going away for the holiday?

Yes Clandara, I did get books! I read a book yesterday, it also helped ease my worry about the storm! Thankfully Irene did not hit us as hard as was anticipated....just a lot of flooding and winds. All the trees surrounding our house, however, stayed intact!

Mrs. B- I hope this is your month too!!

Woolls- still crossing my fingers for your holiday baby!!!

I am actually doing okay with the fact that AF is pretty much here. This will only be our 2nd month trying, so I cannot get too crazy yet!

Woolls - Sending you lots of baby dust! We are both at CD9. I hope that my DH and I are successful this month too. :) Are you going away for the holiday?

Hiya, thanks, you too! Hope we both get one and be on the same journey together.
We are going on holiday to Fuertuventura for a week, I cannot wait until im lying on a beach and in the pool. :happydance:

Hey ladies ill join in I'm cd6 today had a chemical last month so hoping to hold out on the testing till af is actually due good luck all xx

Hi all. Mind if I join in? I'm 30 (31 in a couple of weeks) and on CD 4. I had a chemical preg last cycle, but ready to try again.

Hey ladies! I'd like to join if you don't mind I'm cycle day 8, I was in a group of ttc buddies, but 4 of the 5 of them got their bfp's in the last week. Soooooo it was getting a little boring talking to myself. :rofl: I'm 27 & Dh is 33, we are TTC#2 and have been on and off for over a year. We've had one chemical. After we had the chemical I stopped temping and using ov sticks, because my cycles were the same but I think that chemical messed them up because I started temping again and in June I ov'd on cd 22 and July on cd 16. And before when I charted all the time it was always cd 18or19, soooooo this month I'm temping and using opks. :) I'm hoping this is my month (like you ladies) but if it doesn't happen in the next cycle I will prob take a few months off, I don not want to be very pregnant in the dead of summer in South Florida. :rofl:

Snowangel I had a thread with a buddy for last cycle and she got her :bfp: last week too x

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA...paranoid to check the blog at work! Sending babydust to everyone!!
Lysh-day 1 is always a good start too!!! brings new hope!

I am on CD 6 today and we are going for every day right now, that may eventually turn into every other day once in awhile, but since we are not tracking, we are both being paranoid!!
Hopefully we all see BFP soon!!

Welcome Snowangel, nativetexan, and bubbamaking!

Woolls - I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing vacation!

DH and I are going to try everyday again for the next little while as I am approaching ovulation. I have been considering testing bbt perhaps in the next month, but I am not too sure I want to start that. I feel I am in tune with my body and understand the signs of ovulation, but on the other hand I have been unsuccessful so far.

Any thoughts on it from anyone here?

Hello snowangel, nativetexan, and bubbamaking!

woolls...Glad OH is on board!

alspals- Have fun baby-making!

Clandara- I have been tracking my bbt. I am not always perfect with it as you are supposed to take your temp the same time everyday. It can be annoying, but I have learned quite a lot. On the other hand though, I have very short cycles and it was hard for me to always pinpoint ovulation. If you feel it might help, you can always give it a shot for a few months and see if you learn anything from it. If it shows what you already know, then you are good to go!

Well, I am officially back onto CD1 today. I am also starting a new school year in a position I am not thrilled to have, so I am hoping the stress of what I will be facing this year is not going to hinder conception.

I started temping several months ago. It's no fun and sometimes I miss a day, but I discovered that I O on CD 16-17 every cycle. My other signs are not always consistent like the temp is.

Good luck to everyone and sticky baby dust all around :). A part of me wants to temp too but I think it will drive me crazy. Not like I'm not already! If a bfn this cycle then I will prob temp. Anyone use opk?? My friend keeps trying to give them to me to use. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->