31, CD5 Need a buddy

If you ovulated early maybe you missed it, but chances are you have not ovulated yet. Also keep in mind the signs from your body that indicate ovulation. I look at signs, bbt, and the opk stick. I can usually tell when an LH surge is about to happen now (took a few months of paying attention, but I got it now!)

Oh ladies!! I was so worried that I wasn't going to ovulate because last month I didn't notice any real changes in my CM and then I had a really weird/light/spotty period, so of course I was getting all paranoid... but now I am so overly proud of myself! FF just put cross-hairs up on my chart! Yay :dance: I just started charting about the middle of last cycle because of lack of change in CM and my bbt was all over the place and pretty low. I had no idea I ov'd this early! I wonder if they are wrong? I guess I will just have to see how the rest of this cycle unfolds. I am unreasonably excited about this. :rofl:

Alspals, I wouldn't worry about 1 negative opk, you have to do a lot of them which is why the ones you can get in stores are silly with only giving you packs of 5-7! ICs usually have packs of 25 or more! Lysh is right, what about the rest of your ov indicators? It's 9, do you know what your CM is doing? Haha, I hope I'm not the only one that gets that reference.... :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

Where is everyone, I don't need exact locations but country or at least time zone would be awesome. I'm EST so -5 GMT.

Welcome Lilfoosh!

I am also from Canada! :)

Today is the day my chart says i should be ovulating. DH and I have been busy ;) I hope it works this month for us.
I had another great sleep last night and am looking forward to the long weekend.

I have been documenting this cycle in a fertility journal...it is kind of interesting. There is a section that I am working on right now that asks you to speak to your mom about her experience with TTC as there may be some similarities.

I will keep you posted on things as I work through the book!

Don't forget to check out Lysh's gratitude journal! I was suprised with myself yesterday as I had to really think about the positives in my life (I know there are many....but I guess I looked past those positives). We do tend to get wrapped up in our focus of TTC. Today though....it came a bit easier. Follow the link. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/721853-gratitude-journal-lets-do-together.html

I love the idea of the gratitude journal!!

Clandara- So exciting!! Your TWW is around the corner!!

Thanks all for the advice on the opk....I am doing it once a day when I get home from work so I am hoping in the next week-10days I get a positive opk. I am listening to my body pretty well I think, but still learning! I am pretty sure I am starting to get more cm :) We are just getting busy every day or at least 6 times a week!!!

I'm in Chicago area....sooooo hot today!!!

Ladies I wanted to mention there are ways to increase you fertile cm or ewcm not all women get it and myself I've noticed if I don't drink enough water then I don't get much ewcm. So increase ur fluid intake. Cut back or cut out caffeine. Some woman take cough syrup to increase ewcm.

Cd 12 here opk is not positive which I expected I feel a little action starting up so hopefully it'll be by cd 16. My temp was weird today too. :shrug: oh well hopefully I get some bd'ing in today anyways. :rofl:

Oh and I'm in Florida waiting to see if Tropical Storm Katia turns into a Hurricane and heads my way. :shrug: it's about 80* today. Don't laugh but I'm freezing. :rofl:

We r at 104 heat under today!! I have been drinking so much water!!! I heard lemon water!!

Mmmmmm, I love lemon water! It is cool here today. I guess in Farenheit it is sitting around 70. So nice though because we had an unusually hot summer.

My DH and I have been throwing around some names, but nothing solid yet....u guys?

I am going to start with the lemon water!! What an easy way to promote fertility :)

We had a couple girls names and a couple boys names, one of the boys names we had picked out was Ethan Gabriel, but I now have a couple friends with babies named Ethan and it's pretty high on the popular names list. So we've crossed that off.. I still love the name tho. :( The boys name that we have picked out is probably what we'll go with since we've had it picked since we were pregnant with dd.. --But that I'm not sharing. :haha:

We had a girls name picked out then dh decided he didn't care for it. :shrug: So we're still throwing girls names out.. I want the first name to end in 'A' whatever it ends up being so that kind of narrows it down for us..

I like unique names and dh doesn't care for them.. And his ideas are really stupid. :rofl:

lilfoosh....I get excited about seeing how the temps go too each month! It is interesting to see how they shift with your body. Sometimes my temps do not make sense, but other months they do...so who knows!

Clandara- That book sounds interesting! Would love to hear more as you work through it.

alspals....6 days a week! Wow! Good for you! lol

Snowangel...We do not have baby names picked out yet. We talk about names here and there, but we have not really settled on anything.

By the way, I live in New York so I am EST. :)

We have a long list of girls names because we had a boy last time, it's the boys names that we have to start thinking about.... Which I'm not looking forward to; we settled on Jacob for our son because it was the only name that we both really liked and I was disappointed that it was top of the most popular list but in the end we used it anyway.

I threw out tons of names and DH just shot them down, occasionally coming out with a jewel like Gary (sorry if that's on someone's list, I just don't find it appealing at all).

One of the girls names I like is Charlotte, we would call her Charlie, but one of DH's friends used it for their little girl. I guess we could still use it because he don't ever really see or talk to them but we will see....

Oh, and I almost had a happy/upset moment earlier when I went on FB and one of my friends' status was "I'm 13 weeks and craving skittles. :)" I know for a fact that she doesn't want to have kids for another 2 years at least, though her DH is slowly whittling her down (she started at 5 years). Anyway, I was getting flushed and trying to come to terms with it when I realized that couldn't be right...we saw them 2 weeks ago and she was drinking like a fish, and she is a nurse so she really wouldn't do that if preggo. Turns out it was some sort of cancer awareness thing. Whew, what a relief. That sounds horrible, but I think you all know what I mean!

So as a reminder (I swear, I have short term memory!) where is everyone in their cycle? If my cycle is normal I still have a week-10 days until I ovulate. What do you think is harder....waiting to ovulate or the tww?

I'm on cd12, 3dpo. TWW is harder I think, it's the more emotional of the two.

I'm cd12. Should ov within the week.. Really hoping I get the BFP. My due date would be my bday! :)

So thought I'd share something funny that happened tonight. I was coming out of a store and I held the door for a pretty cute guy. :haha: So he's like "thank you sweetheart" thinking to myself, yea I still got it.... I get in the car only to realize my shirt right between my boobs had come unbuttoned... :rofl: :rofl: Eh well such is life.. lol

SnowAngel....great story for a Friday night!! But I;m sure you've still got it!!

I am CD 10 today, have no idea when I O, but my last cycle (right after m/c) was 32 days so I'm thinking thats long and I'm probably more like 29/30 days. I am trying to hold out until 9/23 to test if I don't have my AF by then...you guys?

Hi ladies, I'm day 13 today. Ff has just put dotted crosshairs on my chart for day 9 as that when my temps been up since but because cbfm is still reading high it doesn't like it!

I have names picked out too, both first and middle, got 3 boys names and only one girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->