31, CD5 Need a buddy

Glad to hear it is normal...I am trying smaller meals (snacks). It is hard at work because of our teaching schedule, but I will try to squeeze in a snack while helping students! lol I ended up taking today off with the intentions of trying to catch up a bit around the house...I needed a mental health day. I would be no good in school today, too stressed. So hopefully it will help and thankfully holiday break is around the corner! Thanks for the advice lilfoosh.

Good morning ladies!

It's been quiet in here! Hoping I don't jinx myself right here but, no sign of AF yet... I haven't really been able to get a proper temp yesterday or today because I woke up with my mouth wide open and it was so super dry I have to assume it was like that for a while...even still it was up around 36.5 which is pretty high for me. I had a little bit of cramping again this morning (that makes 3 mornings now), but other than that I haven't had any symptoms one way or the other.

How is everyone doing today? Tomorrow is FRIDAY! yay! We have a few more presents to buy and then I have my day of wrapping with my mum on Wednesday. Jacob has finally started to understand the advent calendar that we put up, now it is the first thing he tries to see when we head downstairs in the morning. He keeps taking ornaments off the tree and throwing them across the room though! Good thing they are plastic, but he thinks they are balls :rofl:

Lilfoosh - I sure hope you get your BFP this cycle! My fingers are crossed for you! :)

I have been temping for 9 days out of 22 so far. Strangly enough, I think I have developed an allergic reaction to the thermometer, lol. Just my luck! You know the feeling of sucking on a candy and leaving it too long against your cheek and tongue? That is the feeling I have had over the last few days and I kept thinking to myself....I haven't been sucking on candies and there is nothing I can think of that would have irritated it. That is when I realized that the area affected is right where the thermometer sits. I clean the thermometer after use, but there must be a plastic or something that does not agree with me. Its not overally bad, so I will continue as planned.....and try to alternate sides as well.

AF expected in and around Dec 14th. I sure hope there is good news this cycle.

Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust.....

Hey everyone, yeah I agree foosh this site has been pretty quiet. When are you going to test?? DPO is pretty good, I would have tested this morning only cause I have POS issues lol. Clandara FF says your 4 dpo do you agree? I kinda thought your o date would have been more around CD14 because you had the EW CM. I dunno, I am kinda in the dame boat as you because I starting temping late and the I was sick with the flu for the first 3 temp's and I think they may have read higher because of my fevers. I still think I am 7 dpo cause of my CM, but yesterday I have a drop and then a spike so i am thinking FF will say I o'd yesterday. We BD last night just incase but I reallydon't think that I did, CM was very dry and really has been since the day I think I o'd. I dunno first month ttc so I guess I better take it easy.

Hope everyone is well and lets get some BPFS this month ladies...BABY DUST!!

FF says on the 11th, I may hold out until then, but I am starting to get the itch to test. I always think I will test in the morning and then an hour later AF will show up and it will be a waste! FF says the 11th because that is the longest my LP has ever been, so it says AF would definitely be late by then. I am going to keep taking it a day at a time! This will be the 6th cycle since we started TTC #2, it took us 6 cycles for DS... :dust: to you ladies too!

Hey Zoey - I don't agree with FF. I had a CM change around CD 13 and believe that I Ov around CD 14. The dip in temp on CD 18 was likely because I was freezing through the night. We had northerly winds and DH stole the covers....lol. I woke up feeling very cold and without blankets. FF created a baseline because of the drop in temp.
So...I am on CD 22 and should have Ov 8 days ago.

Lilfoosh - I know what you mean about testing and then within an hour or two, AF arrives. Try and hold out if you can.....I know you can do it!

Hey ladies! Lilfoosh....I am so crossing my fingers for you!!!! When are you thinking of testing if AF does not come?
Clandara- That is crazy about the thermometer! You must be allergic to something!
Zoey- It is hard when body symptoms and temps don't match up.

Well, I am exhausted. Crazy week at work to top it off...so glad I took off yesterday. People are driving me nuts!

Hey ladies!!!
Been so crazy busy at work that I am going to sleep right when I get home this week. But what a good day to catch up on here. So much baby dust to give out right now!!
Zooey- hold tight because its so hard to predict tis month for you!!
Clandara...Wow, that is crazy about the allergic reaction. Anything else you have been doing differently?
Foosh....so close!!!! hold out :) You can do it and then get amazing news hopefully!!

Lysh....i so want to follow your lead and take the day off!!!

I am 10 weeks, 1 day today and it is getting harder and harder to not tell people, let alone my tummy sticking out!!! Come on 12/29!!

Als- I really do not like taking days off, but considering this whole job has been stressing me out from the beginning and now being pregnant and sick I just needed some space. It was hard getting myself out of bed and to work everyday when I was feeling normal....now it is a huge challenge. I say if you need a day, take it. The school will survive!

I don't want to sound harsh but your baby and your health are more important than your job! If you want/need a day off take it! If people at work get upset with you they will understand when you announce you are preggo.

I am going to wait until after the weekend I think. FF says I can test on Sunday, but at this point I have bounced back and forth between I am and I'm not so many times I just want to wait it out, it will become obvious one way or the other fairly soon.

Yesterday I had a pretty bad day at work and this morning doesn't look to be going any better.... what is the matter with some people? How can you be so utterly and completely rude to someone you don't know anything about?

Foosh and Lysh...I completely agree that taking a "mental health" day sometimes is completely needed. The world will continue with us taking a day at home :) I agree that its hard to do, but so needed sometimes.
Foosh....good idea on waiting :) I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for you!!!

Thank goodness its Friday!!

foosh.....We need another BFP in the groups so fingers are crossed!

Mrs. B- How are you doing?

als- I say with the holidays coming you treat yourself to a day off next week!

Today was a rough day at work with the m/s. I have been snacking to help, but ugh! lol Tomorrow will be 8 weeks though, I am excited....I feel like I am hitting another milestone.

Well TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay lysh! The MS will hopefully let up soon. I have been feeling like AF is gonna get me all day. There is nothing to really point to it but it is what I think is going to happen.

I have another pretty busy weekend planned, so don't panic if you don't hear back from me until Sunday or even Monday! If I don't get a chance to post again, I hope you all have a very lovely weekend and look forward to hearing some good news from everyone!

Hey, looked busy on here last night, I was out at my works Christmas meal, was good :) a few festive cocktails passed my lips lol.

I'm OK thank you Lysh, just seem to be waiting around at the minute, I feel like in NTNP at the mo as there is nothing active about it as I have stopped monitoring everything whilst I'm waiting. So thats a little weird!

:happydance: 8 weeks Lysh!

Health is much more important than work in all circumstances, and even more so when you pregnant.

Clandara, have you had to stop using your thermometer?

Foosh, have a nice time with your busy weekend

Happy weekend!
Lysh....for whatever its worth, I am in 10 weeks and 3 days and starting to feel better slowly, so hopefully yours is coming soon :)

I just found out this morning my best friend is going to miscarry with what looks like a blighted ovum. I feel so much for her. This happened to me as well back in July and I would never wish that upon anyone else. I wish there was something more I could for her, like take the hurt away, but I can't. I still haven't told her I am pregnant and do not want to for quite sometime, but that means avoiding seeing her, which doesn't help for being there for her. I can try and hide my growing bump, but it has proven difficult to do. I just don't want to make this time harder for her than it already is. ugh, my heart goes out to her so much right now.

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone had a nice weekend! It felt like it flew by for us, I can't believe it is Monday again!

Als, that is really shitty for your friend! I would be so happy to have someone like you, who had been through the same thing, to hold my hand through it! I also think I would want to know that you went through the same thing and are now expecting, just to easy my mind, I know not everyone would feel the same though :hugs: to you both

AF got me yesterday. It's so upsetting, I broke down last night, talking to DH. DH asked me to take the holidays and try to stop thinking about it, he wants me to focus on what we have and thinks I should try to limit the time I come on BnB just because he knows that I can't really stop thinking about ttc if I am on here everyday. I am considering it, but I told him I wouldn't completely stop checking in because I like you ladies! Hopefully we can figure out a compromise.

How is everyone's Monday going?

Foosh....First of all, thank you so much for your kind words and sound advice. I have not told her yet, but I will the next time I see her because I think you are right that it will give her hope that it is possible!!
As for you, I am so sorry to hear the witch got you. Damn her and her redness. I hope she finds her way into hibernation sooner rather than later. As for taking a BnB break, my DH recommended I do the same when I was struggling for the few months in between. It was really hard to do, but helped significantly in taking my mind off of things. I did still just check in with you ladies, but that was it. It was 5 minutes a day to check in and respond. I refused to go on any other postings (and I still do).
You know, they say that once you stop thinking about, it happens!!!!

als- Glad to hear that there is a chance I could feel better soon cause it has been getting worse....I got sick quite a few times during the weekend and was dry heaving at work today.
I think telling your friend is a good idea btw. It might give hope after the pain she is going through.

lilfoosh- I had to step back a bit too and for a while this was the only thread I responded too. I started to look at other threads recently but decided to stop again....too much! But I do think stepping back mentally might help. Even if you check in every other day or once a week....see what feels right to you. Sometimes we just need a breather to get strength again.

Mrs. B- Any updates yet?

Clandara- How is your mouth doing?

Right now I am on the couch feeling like I could get sick again. Ugh. How does anyone function like this? I feel guilty that I am not exercising and that I am not eating a balanced diet. It is hard to get home from work and exercise though when I am exhausted and nauseous. And eating is a whole other story.....I have never had so much pasta and bread in my life!

Hey everyone....lots to read on here. :)

My mouth is better now.....perhaps it was just a coincidence, thank you all for your concerns and for checking in. I started alternating sides and it has got better so I am still using it.

AF is supposed to arrive on or by Wed/Thurs. Not as many symptoms this cycle as I normally would have when getting close to AF. If AF does not arrive by Fri I will make a test as that would be CD 30.

Als - I am sorry to hear about your friend. I am sure it is not an easy thing to go through, but I know you will be strong for her.

Lilfoosh - So sorry that AF got you..... just think though.....maybe holiday BD can be magical and baby dust will surround you this christmas.... that is my christmas wish for you!

So much to do in the next two weeks. Hope that everyone is feeling good.....and getting some much needed rest!

Hey, sorry for delay, was supposed to update but been writing xmas cards, got carried away lol.

So, doctors went well, I have been given Clomid, 50mg

She says I dont have to wait until my next cycle and just take it after my bloods next week and count it as day 2 when I start! Will start on day 23, that will become day 2.

She says I wont ovulate the first month but should the second

I'm excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"