32 and TTC #1

Sophina, I think CD 28 is a good day to test. FX for you! :) What was your disappointment/stress freakout?

Turtle, sorry but I don't really know much about CM. I know that watery and egg white are supposed to indicate your most fertile time right before O, but I'm not sure how long it lasts. Best of luck in trying to figure it all out! :)

So AF started for me yesterday and I had my first round of vaccinations today. I considered postponing it and trying a few more months to conceive naturally, but my DH convinced me that two months isn't that long and we can try again naturally afterward. I think the hardest thing about this whole process is that I'm not ready for assisted conception yet and I'm afraid that after the two month wait my RE will want to start fertility treatments. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, but I still have hope that we can conceive on our own...I'm just torn between continuing to try and waiting too long with no BFP. Why does this have to be so hard?!

Sophina, I think CD 28 is a good day to test. FX for you! :) What was your disappointment/stress freakout?

I missed AF in April. We did a bunch of hpts and got a handful of BFNs and one BFP! I went to the doc and there were more BFNs but I showed them the BFP test that we had earlier, and they ordered bloodwork. Negative negative negative. We were really disappointed. I missed AF again in May and June. So stuff just regulated again in July. My doc said it was probably stress that caused me to miss, my dad had heart surgery and I got a promotion at work. But they also said that if I stress too much about TTC it could mess with my cycles. So that's why we're sticking to just checking CM and doing EOD BD.

We don't know why the one test said positive, even though all the rest said negative, but it was really hard for us.

Oh well, onward and upward! I'm on CD 21 now and hoping to start testing next week! I might be in for a short cycle though because I'm starting to feel kind of PMSy already.

How did your first round of vaccines go? When I was still missing every cycle, my doc suggested putting me on BC until things regulated, but I resisted it. I hope you're doing ok with the temporary break! At least it's a pretty short break. :flower:

What's RE stand for? I keep seeing that abbreviation and I'm not familiar with it.

Joy, 2 months for us feels like an eternity with TTC, but your hubs is right... it's not THAT long :) Upside is your body may be a lot more healthy and ready to carry your little one.

Turtle, I agree on the CM. It differs for so many ladies and so many don't see any changes at all. I would definitely be on the lookout for watery and egg white though!

Sophina, hoping those PMS symptoms are pre-baby symptoms instead!

AFM, 30 days until I'm 33. FX for my birthday baby!

Thanks, ladies! That's kind of what I was thinking I'd do, just keep an eye out for the watery and/or EWCM, was just curious if anyone knew on the other. No biggie though! :)

Joy, I agree with the others...I know 2 months feels like an eternity for us but in the grand scheme of things it isn't *that* long. Try to just keep telling yourself that. ;) And maybe try to squeeze in any fun things you want to do that you couldn't do while pregnant! :D

Sophina, sorry for all that you went through last time, I can't imagine how hard and frustrating that must have been. Talk about an emotional roller coaster! FX that it's not AF coming, but rather pre-baby symptoms like Cutie said! :)

Turtle, I just noticed a little CM so I headed to Google. This is a pretty helpful image.

Seems like this was created by someone trying not to get pregnant the way they designate safe and unsafe days. Imagine someone trying NOT to get pregnant. Must be Martians! The cm descriptions are still helpful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
Hey how are you guys doing today? I'm on CD 22 now so either 6 or 7dpo. Trying hard to resist symptom spotting, but it's soooo hard! Still having mild cramps and sore chest. Very tired, like we went to bed at 7 pm tired and I woke up rested but it didn't last.

Doing ok. Waiting to O! You're so close Sophina! I'm definitely a symptom spotter too. Hoping those are all good signs.

Hi all. Sorry I've been MIA but my dad passed away unexpectedly last week so I had to make a trip to NC for the funeral. Anyway, AF showed up yesterday (right before an 18 hour car ride home, yay!) so I'm out this cycle. Hope everyone is doing well.

Crystlmcd, I'm so sorry to hear that. I lost my dad unexpectedly 7 years ago so I can only imagine what you're going through. My prayers and sympathies are with you and your family.

Crstylmcd, I'm so sorry for your loss! I know how difficult it is to lose a parent and my heart & thoughts are with you!

Oh no, Crystal. I hope you and your family are ok.

Crystlmcd, I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad. :( I hope you're doing ok, my thoughts are with you and your family. :hugs:

Thanks, all. It's been a rough week but we are doing okay.

Well, tested today and yesterday and BFN. But I am not stressing yet. AF was scheduled to come yesterday but I think I ovulated about 5 days later than expected. So FX. But I think my temp has been going down. And the wait continues......

I've been off the site because boyfriend's parents are staying with us and we don't want them to know we're trying. Their hopefulness is kind of overwhelming.

I'm on CD 26 now! Which was when I planned to start testing I'm about 10 or 11 dpo, as close as i can tell. I think I'll hold off though until bf's parents are gone, so another day or two. Hopefully AF won't show before then! I don't really expect her yet. Still having sore breasts and Idk if it means anything at all, but I'm really off my coffee, which is not usual for me at all! Still trying to strike a balance between optimism and being ridiculous, lol. It's hard! :dohh:

We must have more testers this week right?

MamaBear, FX that it was just too early to test! Do you plan to test again soon?

Sophina, ohhh FX that those all mean you'll get your BFP soon! I know just what you mean about the balance between optimism and being ridiculous...I seem to have a hard time finding that balance too! :dohh:

Afm, I'm on cd 17 now. I had planned to test on the 22nd (which would be cd28 for me and what I thought would be "late", since last cycle was 27 days), but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. So with that being said, I'm guessing I'm probably not due now until a few days later. I might still test on the 22nd though, as that will still be 12 dpo and I'm not really sure that I can hold out much longer than that! :haha:

No testing for me. I'm in my fertile window but won't O until later this week, so it'll be awhile. I can't wait to see your tests!!

MamaBear, FX that it was just too early to test! Do you plan to test again soon?

Sophina, ohhh FX that those all mean you'll get your BFP soon! I know just what you mean about the balance between optimism and being ridiculous...I seem to have a hard time finding that balance too! :dohh:

Afm, I'm on cd 17 now. I had planned to test on the 22nd (which would be cd28 for me and what I thought would be "late", since last cycle was 27 days), but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. So with that being said, I'm guessing I'm probably not due now until a few days later. I might still test on the 22nd though, as that will still be 12 dpo and I'm not really sure that I can hold out much longer than that! :haha:

12 dpo is a pretty good testing day! It's longer than I think I'm going to make it. My plan is to buy 5 tests at dollar tree and then not spend any more money unless I have a possible BFP to confirm. Last time we spent waaaaay too much on testing.

Mama Bear hang in there and test again in a few days.

Cutie, it'll be your turn next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->