32 and TTC #1

Sorry that AF came ladies :( You're one day closer to giving it another go! People keep asking me about my birthday and why I'm not excited. They have no clue that I'm concerned about eggs lol

My hubs is considering a SA, but I've had 2 chemicals, so I don't think he's the "problem"

Eh, it's ok. Like you said, one day closer to giving it another go! I decided to start temping this cycle too so we'll see how that does for me!

Haha! And think of the funny looks they would give you if you told them that! :D

How soon is your Dr willing to start helping? How long have you been trying again? Sorry, I can't quite remember...

No worries. I got my last depo Provera shot in August so exactly 2 years this month. AF came back may 2013 so we've been actively trying 1 year and 2 months. My doc has been very involved and done some testing on me and says everything is fine. She has told me if I'm not pregnant by January to come back and she will test me more and test DH but I'm sure we can go earlier if we wanted. However, we have agreed to try to do it naturally until January and then start the additional tests.

Ugh, I'm sorry that you've been trying for so long! :( I think that's great though that she's been so helpful so far and is willing to help you more if it still doesn't happen. And that she would get you in prior to January if you wanted her too! And I like that you and your husband are on the same page of trying to wait it out until then. But hopefully you won't have to! :)

Ugh, I'm sorry that you've been trying for so long! :( I think that's great though that she's been so helpful so far and is willing to help you more if it still doesn't happen. And that she would get you in prior to January if you wanted her too! And I like that you and your husband are on the same page of trying to wait it out until then. But hopefully you won't have to! :)

I'm really hoping we don't have to. Financially and mentally I hope we can do this natural way. :cry:

I hope so too! I have faith though, I bet you'll get that BFP long before January gets here! Hopefully it'll be this month!!! :D

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing? I am on CD 8, not sure when to expect ovulation since the last few cycles have been way longer than usual. But the next few months I am focusing on losing weight to be healthier! My 8 week "training program" will start next week! Kind of excited to see what I can accomplish!

Whoooo for training! Hoping you can bd soon.

I'm testing Friday. Feeling some symptoms but not sure what to expect.

What kind of symptoms cutie? Sending positive thoughts your way for a li'l cutie this month!! ��

What kind of symptoms cutie? Sending positive thoughts your way for a li'l cutie this month!! ��

my symptoms have me feeling freaked out and hoping I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing.

exhausted, nauseous, no appetite, light-headed, sore boobs aversions to green tea which I normally drink every single day, cramping and lower stomach pressure and tonight I've been peeing every 10 or so minutes, but it's just tinkles...not a full bladder. :dohh::shrug::wacko:

Good morning, ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Mamabear, I'm on cd9 so we're very close! :) I don't really know when O day will be for me either since things have been a little weird on my cycles, so I actually started using the opk's on Sunday (cd7). They're nowhere near + yet and I didn't expect them to be, just don't want to miss out on the surge! I'm excited for you with your program, good luck!!! :)

Cutie, your symptoms are sounding great!!! Ahh, I can't wait for Friday to get here, I want to see you get your BFP! FX so hard for you, it would be awesome for you to get your birthday bfp for sure! :)

thnx turtle! keep testing the opks and get some BD in just in case. Hopefully your + is right around the corner.

I had a temp drop, but I'm not losing faith just yet.

This ovulation business is driving me nuts! I thought I had a handle on it....but now I think I am O'ing right now on day 9! (Day 17 is typical for me...except for the last 2 cycles which have been days 19 and 24ish!). I haven't been testing yet since I figured I'd have to wait extra long. But I am having all kind of EWCM today! I don't think you can have that outside of ovulating right?! Definitely BDing tonight! ;-)

Cutie, you're getting closer and closer to testing date! Yay! :) I'm still getting negatives on the opk's but I'm only on cd10 so I'm not surprised. Hopefully they start picking something up soon! We haven't bd'd since Saturday so I'm hoping to get some in tonight and definitely over the weekend! :)

Mamabear, that's confusing!!! Why can't our bodies just do the same thing month to month, why do they have to throw us off so much? :( I *think* I've heard that you can sometimes have ewcm without actually o, but I could be wrong. Does anyone with more experience have a better idea on that? BUT!...definitely bd tonight as this could absolutely totally be it! I would personally make sure to every time I saw that, just in case! ;) Do you use opk's by chance? Good luck!!! Hope you catch that eggie!

Cutie, you're getting closer and closer to testing date! Yay! :) I'm still getting negatives on the opk's but I'm only on cd10 so I'm not surprised. Hopefully they start picking something up soon! We haven't bd'd since Saturday so I'm hoping to get some in tonight and definitely over the weekend! :)

Mamabear, that's confusing!!! Why can't our bodies just do the same thing month to month, why do they have to throw us off so much? :( I *think* I've heard that you can sometimes have ewcm without actually o, but I could be wrong. Does anyone with more experience have a better idea on that? BUT!...definitely bd tonight as this could absolutely totally be it! I would personally make sure to every time I saw that, just in case! ;) Do you use opk's by chance? Good luck!!! Hope you catch that eggie!

I never get EWCM, so I'm not help, but BD anyway!

I tested last night, BFN and my temp dropped again today so I'm losing faith. This is my first cycle with temps and I've never gotten a line before 12dpo, so there's a slim chance, I might still get a BFP. Friday, we'll know!

Cutie, it looks like your temps went back up this morning! I just started temping this month so I really don't know much about it, but that's a good sign, right? :D :happydance: Just one more day!!!

Supposedly a good sign! It's my first month temping so I have no idea. I got a bfn this morning so it's early a really late implant or the temps are a fluke. AF due tomorrow!

Cutie, any updates? I'm anxious to hear how your testing went this morning! I have everything crossed for you! :)

AF started last night. Cd2 and ready to try again!

Aww, sorry to hear that! :( I hope this month is your lucky month! Will you be o'ing around your birthday? Maybe it can still be your birthday baby, as in being conceived around your birthday! :D

The witch got me yesterday. Boo! How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->