32 and TTC #1

Sorry crystl. Birthday is tomorrow so I'm officially 33 and TTC#1 but I feel like 33 is gonna be my year!

Hi ladies the month I conceived I took my gynae advice and bd'd twice a day for the 4-5 days around ov time. It sounded like a lot but it worked!! (Normal sperm count), just thought if share :)

Crystl, so sorry that the :witch: got you! :( I sure hope this next cycle is the lucky one for you!

Cutie, happy early birthday!!! I have a good feeling that 33 is going to be the year for you too! And hopefully you'll get that bfp very early into being 33!

Simply, wow! That's an impressive bd'ing schedule, I must say! Kudos to you guys for managing that! :haha:

Thanks for sharing! So many things say every other day and who knows but I'm a fan of the bd marathon!

And congrats to you!

Hi everyone, can I join? I'm also 32 and this is my 2nd cycle TTC.
I'm around 8 DPO but I know I'm out this month, despite BD'ing almost everyday for 10 days. simplyexcited, I'm also impressed by your twice a day BD'ing... At the end of our 10 days marathon even my DH was worn out. Don't see how we can keep this up for months if I don't fall pregnant soon.

Fleur, welcome! Great to have you! Why do you already think that you're out? Remember, you're not out until the :witch: arrives! :) Oh yeah, my DH gets worn out after a 3-4 day marathon, so I can't imagine after every day for 10 days! Nicely done! ;) FX that this is your month!

Cutie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you're having a great day so far, do you have any big birthday plans?

Nice Fleur and welcome!

Turtle, thanks for the birthday wishes. Dinner and drinks with my DH and friends. I'm excited!

Fleur, welcome! Great to have you! Why do you already think that you're out? Remember, you're not out until the :witch: arrives! :) Oh yeah, my DH gets worn out after a 3-4 day marathon, so I can't imagine after every day for 10 days! Nicely done! ;) FX that this is your month!

Cutie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you're having a great day so far, do you have any big birthday plans?

Thanks for the welcome Turtle :flower:

I'm getting my usual pre-menstrual symptoms so I'm not hopeful. Also, my cycles have been a been wonky for the past year or so. I've gone from a "perfect" predictable 28-day cycle to anything between 26 and 32 days. I've started getting brown discharge for up to 4 days before my period starts, which then lasts only 2 days before more brown discharge. Weird. Saw my OB/GYN who just said I might not be ovulating properly, or it might be nothing, so relax and try for a year before coming back. Lol. He did prescribe progesterone supplements (a lower dose) for 1 month but without getting any blood work done first, so it was mostly to pacify me I think!

Many of my friends have fallen pregnant the first month they tried, so I've convinced myself that statistically it should take me a few months. Very scientific.

Sorry for the long post! It's nice to have this place to write this all down (my DH is fed up of my obsessing :blush:).

Lots of babydust to everyone!:dust:

Cutie, hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend!

Fleur, I understand how frustrating it can be! :hugs: And this site is a saving grace, I love it! Not that DH minds me obsessing to him or talking to him about it, not at all. But he likes to tease me about it (I don't blame him!) and I really like having this site to be able to obsess to others here, as opposed to having to obsess to him! :)

Thanks ladies! My birthday weekend was fun but I'm exhausted. Waiting for my fertile week to start in the next few days. How are you ladies?

Cutie, hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend!

Fleur, I understand how frustrating it can be! :hugs: And this site is a saving grace, I love it! Not that DH minds me obsessing to him or talking to him about it, not at all. But he likes to tease me about it (I don't blame him!) and I really like having this site to be able to obsess to others here, as opposed to having to obsess to him! :)

Thanks Turtle, it does help to have others to talk to. My DH doesn't mind as such but he's very laid-back and optimistic about it while I'm already imagining the worst-case scenario (we're like that about everything lol). So each time I talk about it he just rolls his eyes and says "oh you haven't brought this up for at least half an hour" :haha:

Thanks ladies! My birthday weekend was fun but I'm exhausted. Waiting for my fertile week to start in the next few days. How are you ladies?

Glad you enjoyed your weekend cutie.

CD 28 today and feeling that AF is about to come.

Anyone know how to add a ticker? I'm obviously doing something wrong!

Fleur, go to the one that says "forum signatures", then click on "UBBCode and BB Code" (not html) and then paste that in. Then I think you should be good! :)

That's so funny about you and DH being opposites on that stuff, me and my DH are as well! Except the opposite way...I'm completely an optimistic person in general, and he's not. Although I'm kind of a hypochondriac at the same time (which is kind of contradictory I just realized!) so with health stuff I'm not usually optimistic with myself anyways. Including ttc, I get really excited and hopeful one second, and the next I'm convinced that I'll probably be someone with infertility problems. I'm a mess, I know! :haha:

Fleur, go to the one that says "forum signatures", then click on "UBBCode and BB Code" (not html) and then paste that in. Then I think you should be good! :)

That's so funny about you and DH being opposites on that stuff, me and my DH are as well! Except the opposite way...I'm completely an optimistic person in general, and he's not. Although I'm kind of a hypochondriac at the same time (which is kind of contradictory I just realized!) so with health stuff I'm not usually optimistic with myself anyways. Including ttc, I get really excited and hopeful one second, and the next I'm convinced that I'll probably be someone with infertility problems. I'm a mess, I know! :haha:

I wouldn't say I'm pessimistic really, just more cautious, whereas he's apt to get very excited about things which MIGHT happen and sometimes things don't work out as he expected. I'd rather avoid the disappointment and get excited for a reason.
Oh health stuff yeah, my GP makes fun of me because I self-diagnose after reading up online :D
I'm exactly the same as you about TTC, optimistic one day and wondering about fertility treatment the next :blush:
Yesterday I called my DH at work to tell him that Prince William's wife is pregnant (they got married the same year as us, she's my age and their first baby has just turned one), and he quipped "AND she got to marry a prince, how unfair is that!". I had to laugh!

My hubs thinks I'm insane for thinking anything is wrong. This month he's just like ok we will get pregnant this month. Oh please grace me with that magic secret spermies you've been holding on to. lol

Any AF Fleur? Hope not!

Patently waiting to o over here.

I love kate and William but I definitely went OH COME ON. Kate -2. Cutieq - 0

My hubs thinks I'm insane for thinking anything is wrong. This month he's just like ok we will get pregnant this month. Oh please grace me with that magic secret spermies you've been holding on to. lol

Any AF Fleur? Hope not!

Patently waiting to o over here.

I love kate and William but I definitely went OH COME ON. Kate -2. Cutieq - 0

Am glad to see I'm not the only one who's going bonkers. :winkwink: Poor Kate is suffering from bad morning (all day?) sickness again, so I can't be too envious.

Good thing that the men are more confident though. I did tell my DH to talk to his little "soldiers" and tell them it's not for practice anymore but he says his soldiers are fit and fighting!

CD 28 today. My average cycle is 29 days, can go up to 32 days (had 2 longer ones - 35 and 40 days!). I have no idea when I ovulate but I can feel AF is about to come.

Cutie and Fleur, you're cracking me up over here! :rofl: If only we could get those little swimmers to understand when training duty is over and when it's time to really go into battle, that would help! :haha:

Fleur, I'm still holding out hope for you that the :witch: stays away! FX!

Glad to provide some comic relief, we need that hehe.

Realised I was off by one day so I'm CD 30 today. Got backache and cramping so am constant pant watch for AF (DH said he's never seen anyone check their pants as often as I do...yeah...who else would let him see that?). Just wish AF would hurry, not looking forward to a longer cycle and heavy AF.

I was chatting to a friend yesterday and asking her about her TTC experience. They DTD just once on CD 14 and the next day she texted her DH to tell him she was pregnant, she could just feel it! She didn't have any symptoms except for a missed period but she already knew, how amazing is that. Now they have an adorable little boy who'll be 1 soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->