32 and TTC #1

Sekhmet, Starluck and Joy are right. I KNOW it's difficult, but we have to remain hopeful, at least until AF rears her ugly head. We're not out yet. I know what you mean about your impatience seeming premature. This is my first cycle and I can't tell you how disappointing seeing the BFN was Sunday morning, even though I knew it was still early.

I didn't test this morning because I don't think I want to endure another BFN. I'm going to wait until Thursday when AF is due. If she comes, I have my answer. If not, I'll test.

Joy, I also find myself on the internet throughout the day Googling each and every symptom in hopes that I have a BFP on the way. Access to information is both a gift and a curse. LOL

stalking from afar :hi:

I turn 33 in September and I'm really hoping for a BFP by then. NTNP this cycle, because I needed to RELAX! I wasn't supposed to join any new threads, but jumped at the opportunity to chat with other ladies in the same age range. AF is due the 31st and I can't help being hopeful again this cycle, but definitely not feeling anything yet.

I'll catch up on everyone soon. FX all!

Thanks starluck, Joy, and Enigma. You're right, I should really focus on the great life that I already have. I have an amazing husband, I love my job, and things are great other than this whole wanting to be a mommy thing. I think my biggest concern is that we're trying and trying and you never know... there may be something wrong with one of us. I mean, we've both been trying to NOT have a baby our entire adult lives so who knows if we even can. And then we'll have wasted all this time and money...

You girls who want twins are crazy, haha! I used to think I wanted twins, but I'm pretty sure at this point one baby at a time will be more than enough for us to handle!

Welcome, cutieq! I turn 33 next month :)

AFM, still no AF. My temp was way up again this AM, and my cervix is really high (TMI - I almost couldn't reach it at all). AF is due sometime between now and Thursday, and I wish I could stop thinking about it and analyzing every last little thing my body is doing, feeling, etc. I just can't help feeling discouraged, since I think by 12 DPO almost everyone tests positive if they're in fact pregnant, and I'm scared to get my hopes up. I'm with you, Enigma. No more testing until Friday, if AF doesn't come before then. Although I was really tempted this morning!

Good luck and fingers crossed for all!!

Welcome Cutieq! One more thread never hurt anyone. :wink wink:

Sekhmet don't give up!!! AF is the only one who can take you out.

So, I know I said I wasn't going to test again until the date AF was due, but I bought 3 FRER, and what was the point of buying them if you don't use them early. Plus, I had been experiencing mild symptoms. Things that were totally not my normal. I always have heavy, tender boobs before AF, but never have I had sensitive nipples. I've been gassy and I'm just usually not at all. Also been a little emotional. Nothing that I can't keep in check, but I have had to stop my self from tearing up while watching especially heartfelt commercials. I've been tired and using the restroom in the missile of the night. I could chalk most of this up to known causes, dietary changes, stress, high water intake, etc., but overall, I just felt different.

I tested this morning with FMU and I got a BFP! :)

Baby dust and FX for everyone!

OMG Enigma, on your first month trying...you're one of those lucky girls that we're all so jealous of! :) Congratulations, I am so very happy for you. Hopefully you're the first of many BFPs for our thread this month!

Thank you ladies! I'm sure we have plenty more BFPs to come in this and in coming cycles! FX for us all!

So. I know I said I wasn't going to test until Friday, but my temp was still high this AM and I've just felt different this cycle. Today was 14 DPO, so I figured I might as well test. And... GOT MY BFP!! :) Now I just have to hope it sticks...

Fx and baby dust to everyone still waiting!

CONGRATS Sekhmet!!! That's so exciting!!!!!!! FX for a healthy, happy pregnancy!

So. I know I said I wasn't going to test until Friday, but my temp was still high this AM and I've just felt different this cycle. Today was 14 DPO, so I figured I might as well test. And... GOT MY BFP!! :) Now I just have to hope it sticks...

OMG YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Sekhmet, that is AWESOME news!!!! WOOHOO...2 BFPs in a row. This is a lucky thread! Let's keep 'em coming ladies!!!

Hi ladies. I will make you all feel better . I am 35 and my husband 44 :)
We are on cycle 5 for TTC #1. I also heard mixed reviews regarding bdding, but as they say it only takes 1 to make it work ,even with an every day schedule he will still have more than enough to do the job despite age. We actually have a heavy bdding schedule for my 2 week fertile window. Sometimes with every day close to O. I tried temping and have zero luck and have regular periods. So my suspicion is I do ovulate, but still nervous since I never have been pregnant. We had plans of going to the doctor but my hubby changed jobs and we dont have insurance for 6 months. So we will have to wait and see. I have been alternating pre seed and conceive plus and am on a cocktail of supplements. Omega, B12, vitamin D, COQ10, prenatals, and guafenesin. My sleeping pills (diphenhydramine) create hostile or lack of cm so I use the cough syrup to help and lube. Wishing you all luck and look forward to this journey with you :)

Hi, ladies who got their Bfps congrats! Where you on birth control pills previously? How long were you off them before ttc?

Congrats!! You ladies are giving me the testing itch! I'm going to try and hold out until Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->