32 Weeks and ready for it to move along faster

Baby_Boy_Hope

Reaction score
I made 32 weeks today and I am so ready for my son to be here already. This pregnancy has been by far the longest and most challenging of the 3 and it is certainly my last. I keep on trying to find things to keep myself busy and not focused on how slow it is moving but it's very hard. I was feeling really crampy yesterday and felt some pressure, i've been reading about you having those symptoms when the baby is engaging but I am not sure how soon that happens. I would love to just go to sleep and wake up when it was time, which is impossible. I try to keep thinking that it is almost over but I still find it hard. Any advice or tips would be greatly helpful

I wish my move fast too ^_^

I had my first son when he 36 weeks but not really sure about this little one. Hope to see him soon and I hope you enjoy your Third Trimester.

I haven't really enjoyed this pregnancy at all. Its been so much different than my last two that it's been hard to. All the morning sickness and aches and pains not to mention a couple of hospital scares I'll just be glad when he's here because I'm beyond ready. Then i happened to be close to a bunch of people who were due before me and every time i see a baby or here about somebody going into labor i just get so down. I'm happy for them but i just feel so overwhelmed with emotion because it's not me having my baby. I just want it to be over already

This is my first and I felt the same way at around 30-32 weeks:haha:. Honestly though as frustrating as it is focusing on it just makes it worse. I have set up projects to do for LO everyday for the last few weeks, and now with only three weeks left I am wondering where all the time has gone lol. If you are staying at home there are some interesting hobbies to pick up for decorating your LO's room, or around the house. We currently have SIL and her fiance staying with us until she gets back on her feet so our house is cramped, some creative projects have really helped with storage:thumbup:

Ugh, YES. I feel like dog crap, but I'm terrified to wish the pregnancy over so fast, because I have finals at 36 weeks and walk in college graduation at 37 weeks! I just want to make it through finals, please god! I can't do this semester again with a baby!!!

On the other hand... if I could be rid of this heartburn....

I feel the same. I do think it is going fast but I just want this pregnancy to be over and done with!
My first pregnancy was a breeze and this one was awful. Lots of throwing up (still do), feeling like crap and two weeks ago I developed high bp. So now I'm taking tablets for that, my iron is low and I need to get checked twice a week which is quite annoying as on Tuesday there was a 1 hour (!!!!) delay with the consultant. Imagine going that twice a week! Yuk.... I want baby to come out when it's healthy and ready but can't wait for it to be over

Idk why I feel this way, it's like before when I was trying to get pregnant I wanted so bad to get to the stages when I felt a child growing inside of me. Now I feel kind of like be careful what you wish for, I've had the hardest time ever with this pregnancy and it has made me even more certain that this is my last child. It seems so very close to other people, but it seems so far away to me and that's the killing part. I feel like I try everything and nothing works, so I have to force the thought of even being pregnant out of my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->