OK :thumbup: Great someone else feels it too!! Blahhhhhh it's like I don't even look forward to bed anymore!! Which is not good!! haha!!

Yeah, Sarah! So glad everything is going OK for you. Stupid doctors! :flower:

I feel sicker at night because that's generally when my heartburn flares up, I have to take a Zantac almost every night, otherwise I either can't sleep or wake up feeling like I'm going to puke... :sick:

I don't know what's up with me atm...It's just the past few days I've been feeling like this...been for no.2 several times today! :shock: Very odd for me... I can't help but hope it's a sign :lol: though probably shouldn't be thinking like that because by my dates I'm only 36 weeks TODAY, whereas MW thinks I was 36 weeks on Thursday (going by last period dates etc)........I'm supposed to be allowed my homebirth at this point anyway, so it couldn't be terrible timing :shrug:

xx

I have to take 2 zantac (well asda cheapy version) every night else I wake at least every hour in agony.

Do they not date you by your scan nightkd?? I find that really odd. TBH once I've been given a date by the mw i tend to stick to that even though i know it's wrong.

I have blue feet, i've just dropped dye all over them and allover my kitchen too, not good, that's why i haven't come back sarah if you were wondering. My feet are also swollen to twice their normal size, oh joy, blue feet and flip flops

aww sounds like everyones feeling pretty rough atm, hope everyone feels better soon! ive had such bad back ache, it feels like a trapped nerve or something. i feel quite lucky because my heartburn stopped when baby dropped the other week though.

i cant believe how close some of you are now :)

heartburn is horrible for me at night aswell, and nothing can stop it :(
and the no.2 is the same for the past two days i've done it atleast 5 times a day...:S

im the same way. i start to feel sick when i lay down, and get horrible heartburn at night, but everything gives me heartburn lately, and ive been going no 2 quite a bit. hopefully its just all of our bodies getting ready! im full term in 4 hours :happydance:

well im off to the damn hospital again, i think i ha ve another freaking kidney stone, been in pain all night like last weeek :cry:

im the same way. i start to feel sick when i lay down, and get horrible heartburn at night, but everything gives me heartburn lately, and ive been going no 2 quite a bit. hopefully its just all of our bodies getting ready! im full term in 4 hours :happydance:

Happy Full termm!!!!! :happydance:

I can't wait any longer!! :hissy: Any one else feel like having a tantrum!!??
xxx

I can't wait any longer!! :hissy: Any one else feel like having a tantrum!!??
xxx

Yessssssssss! :(
I've tried everything to induce too and nothing is working!! Grrrrrrrrr.. it is noo fun anymore! lol.

My aunty had her baby y/day and he's so cute- i'm so jelous!!!!
What induction methods have you tried?
xxx

Awwwww, all our turns will come, make the most of the last few weeks/days or freedom. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

WOOOOO FOR FULL TERM DANIELLE!!!!!!

Congrats on you ladies being full term, but something that really helps induce labor, WALKING! I didnt think that it would help, but it did. I walked a half a mile the day before I went in labor!

My aunty had her baby y/day and he's so cute- i'm so jelous!!!!
What induction methods have you tried?
xxx

Aww! What a cutie.. that's so exciting.. I'm sure you were jealous lol you just want your LO here!! grr

Just the obvious ones, sex, spicey foods & walking (although not that much walking). I'm thinking about after my doctor's appt today going for like a really really long walk.. that helped my sister although she was like 4 days overdue!

Ohh well... I just want to get labor over with already lol.. I'm soo nervous!!! :flower:

I have to take 2 zantac (well asda cheapy version) every night else I wake at least every hour in agony.

Do they not date you by your scan nightkd?? I find that really odd. TBH once I've been given a date by the mw i tend to stick to that even though i know it's wrong.

I have blue feet, i've just dropped dye all over them and allover my kitchen too, not good, that's why i haven't come back sarah if you were wondering. My feet are also swollen to twice their normal size, oh joy, blue feet and flip flops

My first medical scan was at 18 weeks(ish) and it was a private one that my mum paid for when I was back in the UK, so we could find out whether Bean was a girl or boy! My OBGYN did the first scan at like...22 weeks I think. We paid for a private scan at about 12 weeks just to see her, but they weren't trained to do any measurements etc etc...They just said she seemed to be about the right size etc for my dates...

The 18 weeks(ish) one did all the measurements and she was the right size for my dates...If she was actually due on the 17th, as the MW has me down for I would've got my BFP at 3 weeks pregnant and no way was that test a week-after-implantation positive :shrug:

The MW said as long as I don't deliver in April (ie way too early) or August (ie way too late) then they don't really care so much about EDD, baby will come when she's ready. :)

I'm all swelled up too and I left my croc sandals at our old apartment :sad2:

xx

Classic ones, I never wear them out anyway so I'm not too bothered, they are my house and garden shoes :D

Got DD some today, they are toooo cute, mary janes in the smallest size they do because she has diddy feet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->